tuf bono respect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tufbonopizza.jpg

tuf bono is respecting this pizza.

Kind of looks like he's not respecting it at all...kind of has a look of horror on its face, that pizza does.

are those hot tamales on that pizza?

rightclickssaves

and it does seem to be scared.

They're hot respectales.

That pizza is terrified by how much respect it feels for being in the clutches of tuf bono.

I'm not that sure, actually. Maybe on a sometimes basis?

OK OK CHECK THIS.

tuf edge wore lumberjack shirts.

all up until a week ago 00s Edge wore hipster shirts.

now suddenly he's wearing lumberjack shirts.

nloth is going to be tuf part 2~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nloth is going to be tuf part 2~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anybody spot Bono sneaking pizza between lines during the Grammys performance of Boots? Because that'd be a sure sign of NLOTH actually being tuf ii: nloth.

Did anybody spot Bono sneaking pizza between lines during the Grammys performance of Boots? Because that'd be a sure sign of NLOTH actually being tuf ii: nloth.

Whoa, yeah!

Wait, didn't Bono also sneak pizza in early Lovetown, Zooropa and Vertigo? You schmuck! You want the album to sound like a horrible mishmash of junk?

Early Lovetown and tuf would be a match made in Heaven.

It would have a whole variety of respect.

But anyway, tuf bono. Great guy. Worth respecting, etc.

25198214_0fa21a8edf.jpg

gr324.jpg

bono.jpg

Of course, this isn't tuf bono, but are you going to tell Google Images that? I should fucking hope not. Seriously. You shan't.

He really looks sick there, doesn't he? Like, all oh gee I shouldn't have had seven types of processed Italian meats in this foccacia sick.

2006167844839515114_rs.jpg

What's sad is he thought about the consequences beforehand. He contemplated eating that foccacia stick. He knew what would happen. He did it anyways.

2006167844839515114_rs.jpg

What's sad is he thought about the consequences beforehand. He contemplated eating that foccacia stick. He knew what would happen. He did it anyways.

You know, I respect tuf bono's commitment to his food here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom