tuf bono respect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube - Aretha Franklin - Respect (Live footage from 1967!)

bonoedge19ri7.jpg

bonoedge19tm0.jpg

alienvsbonofh0.gif
alienvsbonofh0.gif
alienvsbonofh0.gif

Ok I can see respect here, so here I am, too.I'm not sure which era is this picture but seems to me tuf.One of the best eras :yes:

Bono-1.jpg

:lol: I have been re-reading the outsiders and when I saw the title of the tread all I could thing about was Bono looking like a "tuff greaser".

Love the videos, I don't think I have ever seen some of them.

Wow. I have always been looking for videos of this era but apparently seems like they has been abducted.It's my favourite look and in second place Achtung baby look. But please, just tell me that you know where i can find interviews of tuf era and i will eternally be grateful to you. Anyway i will be grateful to you but less,because,at least,you have solved the doubt about the picture. It's a joke :applaud:

Wow. I have always been looking for videos of this era but apparently seems like they has been abducted.It's my favourite look and in second place Achtung baby look. But please, just tell me that you know where i can find interviews of tuf era and i will eternally be grateful to you. Anyway i will be grateful to you but less,because,at least,you have solved the doubt about the picture. It's a joke :applaud:

Of course, the easiest thing to do is search through Youtube, and beyond there, download torrents. If you want, I can PM you some video links that may be of interest.

The fact that this was on the second page shows a true lack of respect.

That really shatters me. I'm just going to have to get all spry on Heineken and think about this.

f7c0b38e.jpg

How the hell are you people not showing tuf bono

RESPECT!

It speaks volumes, PLEBA. It speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom