tuf bono respect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome, Ashley.

Those hearses go from NAUGHT TO SIXTY in FORTY THREE SECONDS.

I want The Stig to take them for test drives around our track. Some say that he has a birthmark shaped like tuf bono ...

raygunpi6.png

OH MY GOD. It's the PRESSYDENTUH!

C'mon, tuf bono, give him your MESSIDGE!

:cornflakes of RESPECT:

I'm....I'm having a bit of a laughing induced shaking fit right now, please excuse me. But that is the greatest thing since Friday I'm In Love woke me up 11 minutes ago.

Incidentally, tuf bono in the first panel of the Raygun cartoon looks so content clutching that can of beer. It makes me laugh muchly.

I have no idea what the hell is going on here, and yet I love it.
Bono and Robert are racing their hearses with much speed, but bono is winning. This angers Robert, so, he pushes a button producing a giant mace from the top of his hearse.

tuf bono is doomed.

Bono and Robert are racing their hearses with much speed, but bono is winning. This angers Robert, so, he pushes a button producing a giant mace from the top of his hearse.

tuf bono is doomed.

Oh, I was just wondering why Robert was listening to Love FM.

And why Robert doesn't respect tuf bono. :sad:

tuf bono enjoys the simple pleasures - Indian summer skies, clutching cans of beer, swallowing small woodland creatures without chewing, injecting HERAWIN ...

I think you meant "not injecting HERAWIN".

Injecting HERAWIN was probably one of >>P0PB0N0<<'s pass times, though.

Are you accusing tuf bono of being a man who practiced what he preached?

How dare you!

Did you hear about what happened to uh freynuhhis? That hybadoormac needoll haed enoof herawin twa killehm! This is serious business, Ax. tuf bono was actually 25% less hypocritical than other Bonos. I read that in a highly respected magazine.

edit: ... wait, actually it says he was 25% less Hippocratic. But my point still stands, right?

So you're saying tuf bono just enjoyed coke* then?

*I don't know what I mean here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom