Tour Program pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for saving us all $50 or so! I already spent all my $ on this concerts themselves :D

Thanks for saving us all $50 or so! I already spent all my $ on this concerts themselves :D

:lol: you're welcome, but they're only $15 from the merch stands - and I think the guy who added up my total ended up giving me it for $10 anyway.

:lol: you're welcome, but they're only $15 from the merch stands - and I think the guy who added up my total ended up giving me it for $10 anyway.

really??? in PHilly Thurs they were 25$

I bought 3 buttons so I coluldn't get that.......

I want one just to have from this leg cuz I went to shows on it :wink:

ooooo K?

my sis wanted the 09 she wasn't sure what she glanced at swo quickly
and we didn't have time after to get one

does your have all the CLAW Photos!!!????THAT's what she wanted!

I don't think this one will interst her.

It looks exactly the same as the European 2010 tour book but aren't you missing 8 pages? Infact 16 pages all together if you count the claw and amnesty/one/greenpeace etc. info pages and credits pages. :shrug:

And just a little interesting fact, most of the live photos in this book, were taken of U2's Berlin 2009 show, which I was lucky enough to attend, so this Euroepan 2010 tour book is extra special for me! :love:

really??? in PHilly Thurs they were 25$

I bought 3 buttons so I coluldn't get that.......

ooooo K?

my sis wanted the 09 she wasn't sure what she glanced at swo quickly
and we didn't have time after to get one

does your have all the CLAW Photos!!!????THAT's what she wanted!

I don't think this one will interst her.

The one I have from 2009 looks pretty much the same as the new one. It's a different picture of Larry though and it's missing the Aung San Suu Kyi stuff.

It looks exactly the same as the European 2010 tour book but aren't you missing 8 pages? Infact 16 pages all together if you count the claw and amnesty/one/greenpeace etc. info pages and credits pages. :shrug:

And just a little interesting fact, most of the live photos in this book, were taken of U2's Berlin 2009 show, which I was lucky enough to attend, so this Euroepan 2010 tour book is extra special for me! :love:

I only really scanned the pictures of the band and pages with quotes - I think I missed one claw pic, info about the claw and its design and the credits. I can scan it page for page if people want?

Back
Top Bottom