To the mod who closed the "Unfaithful Edge" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgeFest

Refugee
Just gotta say, you made him look like a jerk and made it worse by closing the thread.

That photo WAS explained in the tabloid that printed it, it was a close crop and at a very public party where there were a lot of other people standing right there.

It was at the lunch/party they went to with Geldof in Bondi Beach last week, not at some secret hideaway.

PLEASE, at least have the decency to post this article, in English, in the same thread and THEN close it.

U2's Edge smooching woman - not his wife! - mirror.co.uk

No further discussion required, but this needs to go with the photo.

:ohmy:

Hey, I think that is unfair, in my reply to the poster ( I replied to poster and fair enough they hadn't realised it was already discussed, not their fault ) I had explained it was already discussed in another thread and other people had been present so it seemed like an innocent friendly kiss but was inappropriate to discuss on here, what's the point of taking it further, thread closed. Forum rules are forum rules.

I don't see how closing a thread about a subject that is not any of our business makes him look like a jerk. :shrug: The english translation you provided really offers little value as it doesn't matter who he's kissing, hugging, etc because it's not our concern.

No no! It made EDGE look like a jerk. That's why I would like real life explanation w/source attached, because it made Edge look bad... nothing against original poster.

Just merge this discussion is all I'm asking.

And, no one should be questioning me trying to clarify something about Edge. We're all on the same side here... I'm just trying to reiterate what bonoishot said.

Marry Xmas, Edgegirls.

the thread was closed because it violated our faqs:
Posting about the band's private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

and this thread is also in violation too:
Starting additional threads with the same/similar subject of the closed threads (i.e. 'Spin-off' threads) is not allowed and may result in a warning/suspension from the forums.

you might want to read up on the rules: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules

in the future, if you ever have a question about why a thread was closed, please just pm the mod that closed it (in this case it was sicy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom