They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is all fun happening when it's night in my part of the world? It's not fair :D I always sleep during all setlist parties and pictures galores.

:hug: oh i SHOULD be asleep!!!:shifty:

it's just thst I finally have some internet connection at home in the past 3 weeks for the first time ( tho i knew about the net somewhat ahead of the general public like in ?90 - 92, then got to one of the early Net Cafe's in the NYC area in'95 ) COMBINED with U2 restarting their tour has made for many a night up till 4AM even into near sunrise 5:30AM
egads! :lol::reject:
Both which i better stop doing excpety maybe the night of concerts to wait up for pics ( when they get to NA )! :uhoh:

you might have better luck ( don't know where you are)...when they tour either NA, SA, Austrialia, and are they heading to Asia at all?

Although I totally support your lifestyle choice, that is gonna HURT! ;)
Plus you are going to go through an awkward toddlerhood when the Bonoling is always trying to climb on top of the Clawling and sing.

:loveshower:

Those.... those are some excellent pants, Mr The Edge, Sir.

(El-e-va-tion! Woooohoo!)

The only real question now is where are we going to find diapers that look like leather pants for the PLEBA baby shower? And do they even MAKE Converse that little? At least most baby hats are already pretty Edge-y.

:lmao: Oh dear lord I hadn't even thought of that!

No Bonoling, stop climbing on your poor baby brother! Stop singing in his ears! Don't deafen him!

By the way, Matt sure has some incredible pics from vienna! Far too many to quote! :love: And did anyone notice yet that Adam is wearing the zip up jacket from the European U2.com store?? It's beautiful and I want it but OUCH 90 euros! :(

http://www.u2gigs.com/tourpictures/...(Photos by Matthias Muehlbradt)/&startpic=120

The full set of Matt's pics. :)

Oooh, I don't think I've seen this one here yet:

2010%20-%20360%20Degrees%20Tour%2F2010-08-30%20-%20Vienna%20%28Photos%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2010-08-30_22-09-05_P1330530.JPG

Raaaarrrrr!!

So, who else would love to be in the middle of THIS?

2010%20-%20360%20Degrees%20Tour%2F2010-08-30%20-%20Vienna%20%28Photos%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2010-08-30_22-47-01_P1330963.JPG

There you can clearly see that Adam's wearing this!

U2.Com 360 European Tour Store
Interesting how U2.com claims it has front pockets when neither the pic on their site nor the Adam pic shows any sign of those! I'm gonna check if the jacket is available in Brussels and if it's any cheaper. Otherwise I'm going to wait till I renew my membership to buy it with discount.

"Larry Mullen is a Friday night man, explains Bono. Edge definitely 'Saturday night' and Adam? ' Adam Clayton is definitely a Sunday night man… watching the Discovery Channel.'"

:lmao: I can't help but wonder what goes through B's head at times...

yeah, and Bono is a Monday night man :D I've been in Vienna last night and it was the best night of my life. I have some my own pics so I can post them here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom