They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, so many pages of great pics to catch up on.
thanks Emma, Helen and LU, for these beauties ;) :bow:

Emma or Helen... I assume you saw the guys just before they took off to the stadium? can you tell me around what time they guys came out the hotel??

They went to the soundcheck a bit later on the friday, around 14:45 - 15:00. But on the other hand they used the more "standard" setlist so they pobably had more time to greet the fans :)

I was there too, right in front of the stage in the inner circle. I knew you were there somewhere near. I wish we could meet, since I was there all alone.

I was staying in Scandic Marski hotel, it's a bit more than 100 metres, but it was pretty close too. But I still couldn't come there :(

I also stayed at Scandic Marski! Great location :up: 15 min away from the stadium!

2010-08-2135.jpg
Look at that thin string holding back the fans. There must not be any PLEBAns in that crowd, or they'd need a lot stronger barrier than that! :wink:

Hahaha, indeed.:wink:
:bono: oh snap. *zip*

Yeah I met them before soundcheck (friday/saturday) :) Yeah of course you can use them if you'd like! I'm just flattered :lol:

Thanks for your photos aswell... I'm in love with Finland after this weekend :love:

Thank you, it'll be similar to the sig I have now but instead of Copenhagen I can put Helsinki! :cute:

Rachel D. said:
Look at that thin string holding back the fans. There must not be any PLEBAns in that crowd, or they'd need a lot stronger barrier than that!

Well, I was there and I'm definitely a Pleban! :wink: The 'string' was actually a re-enforced plastic wire that was pulled very tightly between the roads lamp posts but it only just about held me back!! :hyper:

Hey Helen or Emma, did you hear the birthday wishes shout out to smasher (as is posted on u2.com U2 > News > Every Breaking Wave in Helsinki )??

Most of that was said at the beginning of ISHFWILF but I don't hear anything about Smasher. maybe that was in another song?? I was just wondering if you heard it :lol:

Our Belgian boy has worked himself up in the U2 ranks quite well over the last years ;)

I've already have been having a really crappy day and these pics have really made it better. Thanks everyone. :hug::hug: :wave:

Thank you, it'll be similar to the sig I have now but instead of Copenhagen I can put Helsinki! :cute:

Well, I was there and I'm definitely a Pleban! :wink: The 'string' was actually a re-enforced plastic wire that was pulled very tightly between the roads lamp posts but it only just about held me back!! :hyper:

:up:

Well there was another obstacle in the way:

2010-08-2023.jpg

The finnish guard :yikes:

Yes, the new avi I made from one of the pics I managed to take, I'll be posting them full size tomorrow along with my story! Gotta go to bed now, work tomorrow!! :yawn:

:hyper: Can't wait to see your pics! :D

I try to ignore the fact that I gotta go to work as usual tomorrow... urghhh :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom