They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the kind of thing that some U2/Bono haters would point to as one of the reasons they can't stand him or the band - the attitude. It makes me laugh even more though, to know that we fans realize he's a complete dork & that we think it's part of his charm. :cute:

:evil: Wonder if this is what all the hip kids Down Under are callling it these days?? :ohmy: :lmao:

:wink:

REALLY? Aah that's so cool, I always thought he was fake so I didn't search it up, haha, thanks!:heart:

Whoa, the pics are BIGGGG! And great.:heart:

Also besides his account being verified by Twitter, he even talked about his Twitter account in an interview backstage at the Rose Bowl. :)

I remember seeing his first pic just moments after his first tweet, everyone was like :ohmy: Edge?! It was pretty cool.
In other twitter news, Bono recently said he will not have a Twitter account. :grumpy:

My pictures from the first Helsinki show. I'm not a good photographer, I know and my camera is old and bad. But I don't have anyone else to share them with :cute:

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

There's some nice photos here. :shifty: I'll just quote them all so no one will think I'm a perv. :wave:

Great shots LU :up: Especially that Dallas pic you took. :shifty:
Good to hear you made it home safe. :) Have fun at the shows in Vienna!

Hope you also had a save trip homw. Hanging out with you guys was really great.

Great pictures, LU! Hope whatever it is that's going on with you works itself out and that you're okay. :)

Thanks :) It's just a little too much of everything right now. I can't keep up with my work and all the stuff I have to do and going off to see U2 every 2 weeks doesn't help much, I've hopelessly falling behind with my work and I have a lot of stuff that needs to get done in between shows. That sucks :(

This is the kind of thing that some U2/Bono haters would point to as one of the reasons they can't stand him or the band - the attitude. It makes me laugh even more though, to know that we fans realize he's a complete dork & that we think it's part of his charm. :cute:

Ya, they don't know him like we do. But I don't think he is dorky I think he does his fake rock star tude like no one else. Strut it B Man work it! :) Its so sexy to me! :drool:

Helen, was it the first day or the second day? I couldn't go the first day since I was sitting next to the stadium, but I've got a text message from a friend saying that she was talking to Bono some minutes ago. I desperately wanted to meet them near the Kamp hotel the next day, but I failed to arrive there on time :( I'm a loser :doh: I was shopping a bit far from the center of the city and when I came it was too late I guess. I really hope I'll take my chance next time when they come in Helsinki.

It was the second day, coz the first day I went off early, around 8:30, to meet my friend at the railway station and from there we went straight to the stadium to wait in line. We were one of the first 200 to get into the stadium and the front row of the inner circle!! :cheer:

And as a matter of fact the hotel, I was staying at in Helsinki, was only about 100 metres down the road from the Kamp! :wink:

I wish I could remember.. :( It was after the last song so they were telling good words and thanks. Adam and Larry got cold :D It was pretty late and a bit cold in Helsinki.

Doesn't Larry know that there's NEVER a need to be cold when you're that good looking? I'd be happy to snuggle up to him any time... you know for body heat... to stay warm... like for his health :shifty:

It was the second day, coz the first day I went off early, around 8:30, to meet my friend at the railway station and from there we went straight to the stadium to wait in line. We were one of the first 200 to get into the stadium and the front row of the inner circle!! :cheer:
I was there too, right in front of the stage in the inner circle. I knew you were there somewhere near. I wish we could meet, since I was there all alone.

And as a matter of fact the hotel, I was staying at in Helsinki, was only about 100 metres down the road from the Kamp! :wink:
I was staying in Scandic Marski hotel, it's a bit more than 100 metres, but it was pretty close too. But I still couldn't come there :(

Emma you were there too on Saturday when Adam, Edge and Bono came out? :ohmy: I was further down the road the opposite the hotel closer to Kluuvikatu where my hotel was!! The few pics I managed to take didn't turn out quite as good as yours, my hands were shaking too much! :hyper: But like I said I'll post them here later this eveng as I'm at work at the moment. :wink:

But thanks for these, is it alrght if I use some of your Bono pics as part of new signature I'm planning to make? :hmm:

Yeah I met them before soundcheck (friday/saturday) :) Yeah of course you can use them if you'd like! I'm just flattered :lol:

Thanks for your photos aswell... I'm in love with Finland after this weekend :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom