They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonomoscowtatcka.jpg

u2moscowtatcka.jpg

:giggle:

Ok I'm going to start posting a bunch of my gifs I've been meaning to upload in the the gif thread if anyone is interested, check back thru the evening, it will take me awhile.

here's one with a little something for everyone though :sexywink:

U23602010comet.gif

What is happening to me????

I've been spending too much time listening to the Echosphere clips & looking at these pictures. :crack: You need proof? I'm imagining this with the addition of a featherbed & four silk men's ties.... :silent: I'm just gonna' slowly back away from the thread now...

I've been spending too much time listening to the Echosphere clips & looking at these pictures. :crack: You need proof? I'm imagining this with the addition of a featherbed & four silk men's ties.... :silent: I'm just gonna' slowly back away from the thread now...

:ohmy: :faint:

I'm sure the look on his face isn't helping hurting...

PHOTOSHOP.

just sayin'

Each day these photos are more smokin’ hot :drool: than the day before….I can’t take it any more! :gah:
Seriously I need to go pray or something....:pray: :zen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom