They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooh yes! I´m back from my holiday and I was afraid of going to PLEBA. I knew it will be dangerous!!! :faint: AND I WAS RIGHT!!!
So many new amazing pics!!!! :combust::combust::combust: 2 new 360 Tour 2010 photos threads??? ...in one breath!!!
Do you know how tiring is to do this: :drool::drool::drool::drool: two hours long??? :lol:

I was worrying about if Bono´s new back works. Now I see he´s in perfect shape, happy and beautiful. I love especially the rain pics and the V-neck shirt :heart::heart::heart:

90549483.jpg
Magic picture:love:

I LOVE the rain,great combination:Bono's leather pants+rain+hair=:drool::heart:

Amazing pics in a huge size...thanks:applaud::up:

Ok its got to be torrential monsoon rain at either Paris or Brussels............:drool:

It will be so worth getting wet for............maybe they`ll invite some females fans on stage for a wet T shirt contest.........:lol:

Brussels please :love:

Ooooooh yes! I´m back from my holiday and I was afraid of going to PLEBA. I knew it will be dangerous!!! :faint: AND I WAS RIGHT!!!
So many new amazing pics!!!! :combust: 2 new 360 Tour 2010 photos threads??? ...in one breath!!!
Do you know how tiring is to do this: :drool: two hours long??? :lol:

I was worrying about if Bono´s new back works. Now I see he´s in perfect shape, happy and beautiful. I love especially the rain pics and the V-neck shirt :heart::heart:

Welcome back! :wave: :applaud:

This is magical picture! :love: Thanks for sharing.

So what you're saying is that Bono is awesome, but his pants are magic? Without Bono, the magic would be out of the pants. Without the pants, Bono would still be awesome.

Pants-less Bono would still be awesome, correct.

Would he still be magic if he were pants-less? I will require further research to make that determination. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom