They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
:hyper:

edgeturin2010.jpg

This pic cracks me up... for some reason. :giggle:

Italian fansites are saying Edge, Adam and Larry rehearsed at the arena last night, no sign of Bono. Edge had a short meet and greet with fans. Earlier, the band was reportedly shooting a video inside the arena. And Bono is giving an interview to Italian television today, it will be aired on Sunday.

Italian fansites are saying Edge, Adam and Larry rehearsed at the arena last night, no sign of Bono. Edge had a short meet and greet with fans. Earlier, the band was reportedly shooting a video inside the arena. And Bono is giving an interview to Italian television today, it will be aired on Sunday.

according to fans at the stadium, the whole band is on stage right now. :hyper:

U2 Italia by zooitalia U2- Sito italiano dei fans degli U2 (don't look if you don't want to know what they are playing! :wink: )

regarding the interview, it should also be broadcasted on this live streaming

TG24 - news, video e il Tg in tempo reale - SKY.it

on sunday at (our local time): 11:35 am, 2:35 pm, 6:35 pm, 10:35 pm

thanks for the thread, comet! :hug: :up:

:drool: :hyper::hyper::applaud:
This is the start of something BIG, FOR SUUUURE!!!!
Wish we could all pack a bag and hop a flight there RIGHT. NOW.

Thank you for the Thread start and enlargements:heart:, Comet. :up:
The links, onekea:wave: :heart:

He's in Torino now, according to ZooItalia they are all on stage rehearsing. Pride, Vertigo, Streets, COBL so far. :hyper:

actually, we are not sure yet if those of midday have been just live tracks played for more sound's tests :huh: , but edge was spotted getting in at 2pm. :hyper:

a bit out of context, but I need someone's help here, please!

Could anyone tell me what 'curva sud 2 anello' means, please?
My ticket says 'settore :curva sud non numerata'.
Is it first come first serve basis, so I can queue up maybe from the noon for the show?

And it'll be great if someone can give me an advice how best to go to 'Stadio Olimpico' from Torino airport. I heard that taxi could be quite expensive, and I'm not confident to take a bus or train to get there!!

Please help me!!!

Cheers,

field: south curve. (south end). No number. As in there is no seat number on the field.

a bit out of context, but I need someone's help here, please!

Could anyone tell me what 'curva sud 2 anello' means, please?
My ticket says 'settore :curva sud non numerata'.
Is it first come first serve basis, so I can queue up maybe from the noon for the show?

And it'll be great if someone can give me an advice how best to go to 'Stadio Olimpico' from Torino airport. I heart that taxi could be quite expensive, and I'm not confident to take a bus or train to get there!!

Please help me!!!

Cheers,

it's not the field, anello means ring. it's the second ring in the south curve with free seats, no numbers.

:hyper:
Thank you, Edge_Orchestra!

and thank you, onekea!

I was confused myself as well, cause it says 'non numerata' and then also says '2 anello', which I had no idea what it meant.
I can't be sure but I guess it's the (any) seats behind the stage, then? :hmm:

onekea, I can't see any PM in my account:sad: could you be so kind to send it again, please?

thanks a lot,

They sound amazing:)

:hmm: honestly, I still have serious doubts about the reliability of this video.
would the music really be heard so good from such a distance? :eyebrow:
someone also suggested that it was bono singing on pre recorded live tracks, but the truth is that no one saw him there yet. :sigh:

edge and adam were spotted getting in the indoor arena about an hour ago, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom