They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see him :up:

So it was also Alicia Key's wedding day. I didn't think about that. Up against Chelsea Clinton, now that's some competition :lol:

There was a quote from Alicia or Swizz Beats the other day about how they were relieved that Chelsea's wedding was the same day, as it would likely take some of the paparazzi/attention pressure off of them.

I'll be eternally grateful to Alicia Keys for being at the same NYC show I was at in 2005, so I got to hear Bono say "Alicia, this is for you" and pretend he was talking to me.

:lol:

:reject:

There was a quote from Alicia or Swizz Beats the other day about how they were relieved that Chelsea's wedding was the same day, as it would likely take some of the paparazzi/attention pressure off of them.

I'll be eternally grateful to Alicia Keys for being at the same NYC show I was at in 2005, so I got to hear Bono say "Alicia, this is for you" and pretend he was talking to me.

:lol:

:reject:

:D That is awesome.

1. Please use the SPOILER tag

2. Video doesn't sound fake. I guess people on the tour forum are freaking out right now. :ohmy:

3. Can anyone translate the Italian article posted earlier today? My Italian is pretty ok, but I don't understand all of it and I'm too lazy to use an online translator. The parts I do understand are the ones about celebrating Edges birthday after the show on Friday, and about Bono recuperating perfectly, but trying to move as little as possible outside show/rehearsals.

3. Can anyone translate the Italian article posted earlier today? My Italian is pretty ok, but I don't understand all of it and I'm too lazy to use an online translator. The parts I do understand are the ones about celebrating Edges birthday after the show on Friday, and about Bono recuperating perfectly, but trying to move as little as possible outside show/rehearsals.

hi LU :wave:
the last part of the article says that the whole soccer team of juventus will attend the show on friday and meet bono after it, like he did a couple of years ago in london, during the soccer game chelsea vs. juventus.
the team of shamrock, who's going to play vs. juventus in modena on thursday, will also attend the show.

ref. edge's birthday, there are rumours that the band will celebrate him after the show on friday because the band, intimate friends and relatives had words of appreciations towards the comforts provided by the villa where they are staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom