They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yep, hope we'll see each other in or around Hannover :wave:

I'm already having nightmares about what to expect on the boards when I'm returning home after the shows, having to catch up with everything, but I guess I'll take it slow and simply focus on my own experience instead of letting the negativity take over. I honestly don't care so much about what they are playing as long as I can see the guys again. It has been quite a while. :heart:

Heh , I'm not that kind of person to worry about that, I organize everything really good tough. I don't want anything lost.
or forget something. I'm going shopping to buy my last stuff for the trip today, and pack my bags because I have to work allot of hours in the 2 days before I leave. I did dream of Bono dancing with Kurt Cobain tonight...Really Weird...

Yeah , some people are just dissapointed they are not playing all the songs they like , but that would be impossible , obviously.
I tend to laugh about the bitching and moaning. And enjoy EYKIW and Tour Central allot. Setlist parties are great, I'm gonna catch up after I get home and indeed be mellow thinking back at my experiences to.
We are going to check out the soundcheck to so maybe we can chat up there, and see each other in the GA line later. Were meeting all sorts of people! its gonna be the shiz?:lol:

Scans from video U2 360° Tour 01 Day...

bono4.jpg

bono0.jpg

bono2.jpg

bonol1.jpg

Dammit. :grumpy: I knew the salt & pepper Bono was too good to be true after I started looking a little closer & saw the grey skin on his arm that was pointed out earlier. But I really, really, really, really, RRREEEEEEAAALLLLLYYYY wanted that to be an untouched photo. :drool: :combust:

And I'm glad to see I'm not alone in that. So, um, Sicy... think you could work your magic on a couple of pics for us?? :pray: :wink:

Is the wheelmic scene a new one? Like: filmed during Torino rehearsals? Because if that is Ultraviolet, it can only have been filmed last year since UV is out of the set.

Great video :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom