They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
2010 Tour Photos part 2 :love:

(Part 1 http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/theyre-back-360-tour-2010-photos-206958.html )

peace.jpg

(Frankfurt)

Yes be sure to catch the tail end of the last thread! :sexywink:

2 more from Matt at U2gigs. (see the others at the end of thread 1)

2010-360DegreesTour_2010-08-10-FrankfurtPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt_2010-08-10_21-11-24_P1240117.jpg

2010-360DegreesTour_2010-08-10-FrankfurtPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt_2010-08-10_21-11-13_P1240108.jpg

I think he was. You can see him do it as he walks the catwalk in the Torino vids of Return of the Stingray. He stops, backs up and does it, then continues. :hmm:

:zen: :contentedsigh: Mmmmm..... Bono.....leather..... Claw.... :contentedsigh: :zen:

That's all I've got right now. Then again, it's all I need.

HELL YEAH!

Leather Lovin Foursome!

do you realise just how cool Larry would look esp with shades on?

that, and him arrivin onto stage on a Harley, he would knock Bono off his feet! (meaning Bono would stand there gobsmacked), LOL!

:D

I was in Frankfurt yesterday and it was soo great! The band was really on fire (as was the crowd ;)) We were standing right at the catwalk, so Bono was jumping up and down right in front of us during the intro & all band members during Crazy. Can't wait for tomorrow- I'm going to Hannover! I'll check my pics in the next couple of days when I'm back from Hannover! :wave:

I was in Frankfurt yesterday and it was soo great! The band was really on fire (as was the crowd ;)) We were standing right at the catwalk, so Bono was jumping up and down right in front of us during the intro & all band members during Crazy. Can't wait for tomorrow- I'm going to Hannover! I'll check my pics in the next couple of days when I'm back from Hannover! :wave:
Have a fantastic time. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom