They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if these have been posted (from Turin)

11996-4.jpg

11996-7.jpg

11996-10.jpg

11996-1.jpg

11996-2.jpg

OH MY WORD!!!! I am becoming an Edge girl now!!:drool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've been a part-time Edge girl for a bunch of years...:D

it started when i having lost most of my acess to cable TVand not having a DVD player , nor even a VCR for a long time...I never got to see most of the AB vids.Not until i partly was able to get on the net more semi-consistantly and saw the ???A/B Montage Vid here.

it's the one where Larry sez something like --Achtung > is that a word/or that's not even a word/ what does THAT mean....
Anyway besides TheFly in all his glory..there was Edge from ?WGRYWH .... and i was like.....oh!woah!

then a few short months/ a year or so later i caught THAT Edge gif (taken from The Fly)....
:ohmy::ohmy::drool::drool: i was hooked! i already loved his musical talents and his partial activism....

Ok, paddling through all the pics and a truck load of comments :ohmy: :shifty::huh: I just watched this clip and found it quite funny Bono changed the lyrics again (although I can't make out most of them due to poor sound).

Instead of singing "But they'll want their money back
If you're alive at thirty-three" , he sings fifty-three..
Three more years to go B :D

I really hope I get to hear this song next year @ Anaheim!

though I wonder if they'll change it up for a "Spider-Man" song... "Boy Falls From the Sky," perhaps? :hmm:

hi, i'm sorry, but i think it's really out of order posting and drawing attention to some of these pics... i bet the feminists among you would be up in arms if it were a group of blokes leching over a woman in the same way! :down:

I kinda agree that its a bit much how some girls are talkin about Bono down below with the new pic or 2............a bit off-putting. its taking away from enjoying the new photos of the tour. I remember Sicy having to say words ages ago about the use of wording that some were using.

but mama cass, just pop to Hottest Chic and you will get close to such! :):hug:

It's fine to have fun, drool, enjoy the pics, etc. It's to be expected especially with celebrities and rock stars but it has been going on for pages and pages now and a few of the comments are a bit much.

So just a reminder of the rules:
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rulesCommunity Rules

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)
Posting about the band's "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the band's private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

I'd like to say something :reject:

First off I hope no one thinks I'm a bad person or that I have no respect for the boys because of the things I say :(. Anyone here who knows me will tell you that I do. I cried like a baby when I found out Bono was in the hospital...just because I say naughty things about him doesn't mean I don't have the utmost respect for him.

I do agree that some of the things said in the past few days have been in the realm of "better off kept private" for sure. And Sicy warned us :up: I think that was needed.
What is not really needed, not to sound like a massive b****, is other people acting all holier-than-thou and trying to tell people how and how not to behave. If you don't have those thoughts, great. Doesn't make anyone else wrong for having them :shrug:
And regarding the claim that the discussion is ruining the enjoyment of all the new photos...there have only been two shows. We haven't gotten a whole lot of new pictures. I really don't think there's anything wrong with discussing what is here AS LONG AS it doesn't get too inappropriate :)

I apologize to Sicy and the mods for anything offensive I may have said, if I did :reject:

Okay! So.

Should have some new pictures today, since there's a concert and all.

Yay, whoot-whoot, etc. :)

Thanks to everyone for the posting the pics! :hug:

It is great to see U2 back on tour and Bono is looking very fit. He has made remarkable progress.

I have a question. Does anyone know why Bono is giving the finger to the audience? I find it funny, but wondered about the story behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom