They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all for you, comet. :D

francoforte10082010-9.jpg

...I know you like it. :sexywink:

me...:drool: like it...:drool: too :drool:

OMB! Thanx a lot for the pic!

That I don't see it or that I'm not an Edge girl?

:lol: For real on both! Although I'm probably just having an oblivious moment. I bet it's obvious...

Edit: Pshaw Liz...you know I'm a "one woman man" :lmao:

I like all four....just sayin':wink:

OH MY WORD!!!! I am becoming an Edge girl now!!:drool:

:laugh: I remember when that started happening for me... Achtung Baby. I'd been a Bono girl from the start, but once Edge gave up the long hair & starting sporting the Van Dyke (the mustache/goatee combo), he got a big "Helllllooooooo" from me. :lol:

I was a late bloomer with Adam. He didn't start catching my eye until HTDAAB when he went all silver. :drool:

Larry? Larry's always been gorgeous. But that was a problem for me - he was too classically handsome for my taste. He's still more 'pretty boy' than I automatically go for but he sure ain't ugly & if nothing else, he's an excellent compliment to the other three. :wink:

:laugh: I remember when that started happening for me... Achtung Baby. I'd been a Bono girl from the start, but once Edge gave up the long hair & starting sporting the Van Dyke (the mustache/goatee combo), he got a big "Helllllooooooo" from me. :lol:

I was a late bloomer with Adam. He didn't start catching my eye until HTDAAB when he went all silver. :drool:

Larry? Larry's always been gorgeous. But that was a problem for me - he was too classically handsome for my taste. He's still more 'pretty boy' than I automatically go for but he sure ain't ugly & if nothing else, he's an excellent compliment to the other three. :wink:

My liking the Edge started with a very interesting fan fic that put him in a different "light." I get it now!!

I mean that I saw what there was to see in the pics of Bono, but not in the one of Edge, to put it very mildly :lol:

I can't think of the others like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom