They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Frankfurt yesterday and it was soo great! The band was really on fire (as was the crowd ;)) We were standing right at the catwalk, so Bono was jumping up and down right in front of us during the intro & all band members during Crazy. Can't wait for tomorrow- I'm going to Hannover! I'll check my pics in the next couple of days when I'm back from Hannover! :wave:
That's so great, you had an awesome place in the innerring.. How did you get there? (Like how late were you standing in the row?) I'm also going to Hannover and I'm quite short so I really want to get a good view. :hmm:
Have a fantastic time in Hannover!

:lol:

:shh: just wait until she'll be busy with edge.

Ok you have me there. :cute:

omg I have to tell you guys, yesterday while cleaning out our garage of our 50 years of accumulated crap, I found my stuffed toy COMET!! :lol: I forgot I had one. :D

U2-041.jpg

U2-039.jpg

U2-040.jpg

OK, 1st - the lighting/angle for his right side in this pic is awful. It's all Popeye & 'claws-for-hands'. Do.not.want!!!! :scream:

2nd - I fought popular opinion yesterday & stated that I didn't think there'd been a sighting. I have no such argument today. :ohmy: :eek:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I. WANT. HIM!!!!!!!

As soon as I saw the pic, I thought Geanbeans is going to love this one. Then I read a few posts later, and I was right!:wink:

ETA:I think the use of the word "little" is not accurate!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom