The Unforgettable Fire Documentary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
hey girls, was wondering, do you have a top three fav moments from it? I think its packed with funny/cute moments, :lol:

mine are, in NO order:

*Adam going for the photoshoot. his comment about camera pointing that way, then he quickly shows his zipple*

* the Eclipse happening and Adam coming out and says 'its gone all dark' - what the! then they go 'oh Adam, hi, how ya doin'.... quite a WTF moment - haha*

*Edge's face when the camera pans up to him at the keyboard, (dont know name of guy it pans up from), but he gives us all a doirty look hey! :D know the scene I mean?*

U?
:wave:

this thread sucks, Im such a pancake, I know! :wink:

I haven't seen this on a long time, soo looked up the youtube version to check. YouTube - U2 - Unforgettable Fire (documentary) pt 1
Off the top of my head:

- Bono & Edge singing 'in this live song' and then cracking up (it's @3.19 in the youtube) "ok gringo.."
- and a little before that, Bono & Edge stating their real names to Good Morning America
- Bono and Danny Lanois( I think it is him) doing a early version of the macarena

(coincidently all these 3 off the top of my head memories are in the first part, should check the rest again..) :D

Cool moment from the documentary? About 4:03 into the clip listed below, the take of "Pride" where Bono sings a part that never made the final cut. And then Brian points out the different melody and such.

And just prior to that, around 2:50-ish in...

YouTube - U2 - Unforgettable Fire (Documentary) Part 3

Edge: "Maybe a bit more passion this time Bono"
Eno: "Bit restrained actually.
Lanois: "Maybe you could try standing for this one"

"Look what you've done with your bloody rock and roll music - you've put out the sun!"

Love that!

Also the part where Bono sticks the lit match in his mouth :huh:
ufdocbonobabyfireeatermoussy.gif

But Bono and Edge discussing the spelling of Lardence is pretty good too.
ufdoclardencemoussy.gif

Completely off from what we're talking about, I really hope they did something like this with Achtung Baby! It soooo cool to see the behind the scenes stuff.

These were all great videos. The 3rd one was really interesting to see, and the ending of that one

Edge: "Remember that series Lost In Space?"
Bono: "Oh yeah, I remember that."
Edge: "That's where Adam is, lost in space"

:lol: They're hilarious. Great little documentary!:applaud:

Completely off from what we're talking about, I really hope they did something like this with Achtung Baby! It soooo cool to see the behind the scenes stuff.

These were all great videos. The 3rd one was really interesting to see, and the ending of that one

Edge: "Remember that series Lost In Space?"
Bono: "Oh yeah, I remember that."
Edge: "That's where Adam is, lost in space"

:lol: They're hilarious. Great little documentary!:applaud:

I was just coming here to quote that same thing! I knew there was something Edge said in this that I totally loved but couldn't remember so I watched the entire thing to find it. :heart:

I forgot the part in the beginning where Bono is sitting in the chair in his socks doodling :cute: I love that part :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom