The TIFF/From The Sky Down thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeFest

Refugee
So excited to get this one started - you know there will be a TON of press/photos for this one - stills from the doc... photos from the interview and red carpet... and all IN CANADA, EH!

Starting with this one...

U2-The-Edge.jpg

EdgeFest said:
Trailer is up - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could make about 1 MILLION beautiful screenshots........... GAH!! This is going to be amazing. Anyone else get tears in their eyes?!

U2 > News > Preview: 'From The Sky Down'

I love you, no really! I was checking YouTube and. IMDb all the time to find a trailer.
I'll be in my bunk. *clicks link*

Edit: Man I want this !

I'm not going to regret spending xxxxx amount of money on that AB remaster.

You mean if you log out of U2.com. They do the dumbest stuff. EVERYTHING should be available to U2.com subscribers, and you should have to log in to get certain stuff. ROCKET SCIENCE!

Yeah. This is why I didn't see it, and I checked there not long before I saw your post. If you try view it logged in as a subscriber you get a timed out page :tsk:

The cartoon at the beginning is the reason for watching this movie alone. *replays* :lmao:

Yeah. This is why I didn't see it, and I checked there not long before I saw your post. If you try view it logged in as a subscriber you get a timed out page :tsk:

Seriously! Is that not so dumb? Oh, you SUBSCRIBE to U2.com. You can't see the thing that you'd be most excited about. You just have to be a normal guy who doesn't subscribe to see it.

DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE? LOL!

Come on boys, get down that red carpet... look at what we're complaining about... we need to see you! :wink:

That was beautiful *wipes away tear* :heart: Cannot.wait.to.see.this. I can tell I'm just going to love them a billion times more after seeing it :lol:

EdgeFest said:
And Bono still finds a way to be annoying! :lol:

**ducks**

:giggle: I love him and his annoying little self! :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom