The PLEBAn Guide-EVERYTHING you need to know about picture posting and beyond...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a question.
What have I to do if I wrongly submit a reply and want immediately edit it? Is it possible?
I've tried by choosing "edit" mode down on the right of the reply but a warning signal tells me I can't edit 'cause I'm not a premium member or due to the fact I'm trying to edit a post which isn't mine (but it wasn't the case in question).
Thanks.

onekea, editing a post for non-premium-members is possible for 60 minutes after you have posted, if you try later than that you get that warning you mentioned.

make sure you press the "edit" button on your own post (it is in the right corner at the bottom of your post), not the one from the post above yours, because then you'll get a warning as well, since you can only edit your own posts.

last unicorn said:
onekea, editing a post for non-premium-members is possible for 60 minutes after you have posted, if you try later than that you get that warning you mentioned.

make sure you press the "edit" button on your own post (it is in the right corner at the bottom of your post), not the one from the post above yours, because then you'll get a warning as well, since you can only edit your own posts.

Thank you, last unicorn.
It seems to me to have already operated as your description and it didn't work, but maybe I'm wrong. I'll mind it next time. Hope it works.

Could someone tell me how to post a gif (if I can post a gif)? Or maybe post me the link where it's explained?
Grazie
:help:

onekea said:
Could someone tell me how to post a gif (if I can post a gif)? Or maybe post me the link where it's explained?
Grazie
:help:

Never mind, sorry.
I did it by myself.
:reject:

cinnaminson said:

thankyou so much:hug: :bow: :bow:

I've been trying for ssoooooo long to make an avi and now I've done it. . . . . . . . . . . it did take me an hour to figure it out though:reject:

:ohmy:

:giggle:

How about those of us with photobucket accounts? I'm having trouble with snapfish, and I don't want to fool with those long urls. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Hey gals how do you post pics from flickr? You used to be able to right click and get the image link but its not working for me.

Hey gals how do you post pics from flickr? You used to be able to right click and get the image link but its not working for me.

I always do a screen shot of the pic and then edit out the rest of the screen in paintshop. That is, if it's a pic that fits on the screen on not something super huge. :flirt:

That's so much work though. I know you used to be able to just grab the link of the pic. Now I dont know if I really want to give them $25 to renew my 'pro' account.

Back
Top Bottom