The Nerve Of This Guy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RattleHum

Babyface
I apologize in advance if I stuck this in the wrong forum, but I really don't know what category it belongs under. All I know is that it's somewhat off topic. Here goes. Recently I was watching a rerun of "Maury", and it caught my eye because they had a guy who resembles Bono on there...well, I was intrigued. I decided to check him out and did not like what I found out...he is nothing like our beloved Bono AT ALL! As a matter of fact, I found stuff on him that makes the real deal look very bad. :huh: Do any of you know who I am talking about, or have you had any experiences with him? I got an all around general bad vibe after some of the things other fans have told me about him...:reject:

is this guy short???

IDK for sure...never saw him in person and from the horror stories I'm hearing from a few other fans I know, I'm lucky I haven't....he was the one on The Maury Povich show that's aired a few times now since 2007.

Well, here's the deal...there's a lot of imposters out there, but there's only ONE :heart:Bono:heart:...and nobody does it better than him...anyone else out there is just a cheap imitation...

So he's like Voldemort of the U2 world eh? Any clue what can be done about this?

Wait, does that mean he has death eaters? Or a Professor Snape? And is Bono really Harry Potter? :hyper:

Ahem. Maybe I ought to reconsider my dedication to watching /all/ the Harry Potter movies before I go back out on the carnival circuit.

C'mon guys, RattleHum is new around here.

RattleHum, there has been MUCH, and I mean MUCH talk about Pavel Serfa (i think that's how you spell his name) around here and I guess it got pretty bad - people were saying really mean things about him personally and all. So we try not to talk about him 'cuz it just gets the natives all riled up :giggle:. So yeah, he's out there, and yeah, what he does is pretty skanky.

Welcome to Interference!

He who can't be named lol

Paval is just a sad,pathetic Bono wanna be,who uses his looks to trick people into thinking his the "Real Deal" which he aint and that's the only way he gets these poor women into his bed!I mean how sad his that,this pile of shit of an excuse of a human being needs teaching a lesson!!:hmm:We can't let him get away with it,any idea's? Oh by the way Hi guys!

Paval is just a sad,pathetic Bono wanna be,who uses his looks to trick people into thinking his the "Real Deal" which he aint and that's the only way he gets these poor women into his bed!I mean how sad his that,this pile of shit of an excuse of a human being needs teaching a lesson!!:hmm:We can't let him get away with it,any idea's? Oh by the way Hi guys!

Wow you signed up here just to say that?

C'mon guys, RattleHum is new around here.

RattleHum, there has been MUCH, and I mean MUCH talk about Pavel Serfa (i think that's how you spell his name) around here and I guess it got pretty bad - people were saying really mean things about him personally and all. So we try not to talk about him 'cuz it just gets the natives all riled up :giggle:. So yeah, he's out there, and yeah, what he does is pretty skanky.

Welcome to Interference!

Thanks .. you said it best.

RattleHum feel free to do a search in this forum if you want to read more about him. There's been more than enough discussion about him over the years. Too much, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom