The Inner Circle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some reposts from my personal albums, enjoy! :D

Mr.McGuinness, Dublin April 2008:
Irland-skolresaapril2008018.jpg

U2360° Tour Gothenburg July 31st 2009:

Phil:
U2-360-Tour-020.jpg

Stu:
U2-360-Tour-021.jpg

Dallas:
U2-360-Tour-026.jpg

Wow, thank you!! Any idea what Paul did to his arm? My first thought was "Paul pulled a Bono!"

Wow, thank you!! Any idea what Paul did to his arm? My first thought was "Paul pulled a Bono!"
You're welcome!

Yes, I do happen to know the story behind that actually.
It was during a Joshua Tree concert and Paul slipped on the wet stage and...oh, the OTHER Paul! ;)

Joking aside, it was around this time that Paul had gone riding at his house in the Wicklow Mountains just outside of Dublin :)love:) and apparently fell off the horse, or perhaps it threw him off, I'm not sure - thus hurting his arm. I didn't want to walk up to him and chat as he was clearly already in a discussion with the other person. I read about the accident before arriving to Dublin a few days earlier so that's how I know. I wanted to be a nice guy and leave him be with his poor arm and just quickly took a picture.
After a few moments they took off in the car somewhere, perhaps to the Principle Management area nearby, I don't know for sure.

I was obviously waiting for any of the guys to come outside. I was told Bono had been doing a meet-and-greet just an hour before I arrived, when I got home the following week I found video of it:

Here's the story of my first Dublin-trip, including only the U2-moments though, if you're interested in reading more: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f233/hanover-quay-185534-16.html#post5115140

Sadly, I didn't get to meet any of the band members, but I saw Paul McGuinness once, Sam O' Sullivan twice (one time he asked another fan - but not me! - to step inside the studio!) The second time I went to HQ I saw Larry in his Mercedes.

You're welcome!

Yes, I do happen to know the story behind that actually.
It was during a Joshua Tree concert and Paul slipped on the wet stage and...oh, the OTHER Paul! ;)

Joking aside, it was around this time that Paul had gone riding at his house in the Wicklow Mountains just outside of Dublin :)love:) and apparently fell off the horse, or perhaps it threw him off, I'm not sure - thus hurting his arm. I didn't want to walk up to him and chat as he was clearly already in a discussion with the other person. I read about the accident before arriving to Dublin a few days earlier so that's how I know. I wanted to be a nice guy and leave him be with his poor arm and just quickly took a picture.
After a few moments they took off in the car somewhere, perhaps to the Principle Management area nearby, I don't know for sure.

I was obviously waiting for any of the guys to come outside. I was told Bono had been doing a meet-and-greet just an hour before I arrived, when I got home the following week I found video of it:

Here's the story of my first Dublin-trip, including only the U2-moments though, if you're interested in reading more: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f233/hanover-quay-185534-16.html#post5115140

Sadly, I didn't get to meet any of the band members, but I saw Paul McGuinness once, Sam O' Sullivan twice (one time he asked another fan - but not me! - to step inside the studio!) The second time I went to HQ I saw Larry in his Mercedes.

Cool! Thanks for the links! :wave:

Hey wow, I've never even noticed Anton was in it to :doh: I would die to see him in action with his camera once.

Are we sure that black Explorer is actually not Danny's? I seem to remember reading about it somewhere that he has a black one as opposed to Edge's mahogany beauty. :love:

100% sure. Got the answer from Danny's tech directly. So yeah, the source is pretty reliable.

IT_U2_03.jpg

Some more Danny Lanois pics... these from my "Goldtop" Edition of Daniel Lanois' "Here Is What Is" documentary.

Here's one signed by Danny:

HIWI_print-1.jpg

Danny and Brian Blade (concert shot):
HIWI_print-2b.jpg

Blurry Dan:
HISI_print-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom