The Edge: It Might Get Loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
edgejimmypagejackwhiteitmightgetlou.jpg

The Edge, Jimmy Page, and Jack White in It Might Get Loud directed by Davis Guggenheim.

Supposedly Edge will be at the premiere in Toronto this Friday Sept 5th.
Anyone planning on going? :hmm:

Here's some info:
TIFF'08 - It Might Get Loud

I don't know for sure that Edge will be there, just a rumor, but it's still worth going to see the film anyway! :hmm: I'd go if I lived closer!

Well there is a possibility...that's enough to get me going...I'm about five hours away! :happy:

cool! Thanks U2jg! I can't wait to go see this. Hubby is a guitarist so he's looking forward to it too. We don't agree on much when it comes to music but he is always interested in other guitarists so this will be great :hyper:

What do all three have in common? Thier use of the Digitech Whammy Pedal!

That and that whole... each of them is a fantastic guitar player in fantastic bands, thing.

Sorry... gushing. Looking forward to hopefully seeing this film. I love these guys. Inspiring guitarists and songwriters from great bands.

defending Jack White.

OMG look at jimmy page checking the edge out lol.
i would replace jack white with some other guitar player.
fo-show

Why replace Jack White? He's been the main guitarist and songwriter for two very successful bands: White Stripes and The Raconteurs. He's a student of bules music, so he and Jimmy Page have a lot in common. He acted in and wrote music for the movie "Cold Mountain". He's a great producer in his own right, having produced Loretta Lynn's "Van Lear Rose" which was nominated for a Grammy or two... I think it one at least one...

In short... Jack White was a pretty great pick, has an impressive resume' and is quit talented.

Jimmy Page covering the mid 1960's through the 1970's. The Edge covering 1980's and 1990's (for most) and right through today. And Jack White covering the 2000's.

Back
Top Bottom