The Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phistolemon said:
^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pb1053u26hc5.jpg

I have this pic on my wall...:D

CMM said:

...And trust me. I've all but told friends they look like idiots wearing them. I hate Crocs and any off-brand variation thereof.

but they're so comfy and handy for the garden... actually I threw mine in the bin today..

would you scan the picture for us?
it's alright if you don't want to, but I'd not want to miss it if you agreed :wink: lol

dazzledbylight said:

:lol:

Noticing Edge's shirt..........
was this from the "evil U2" for the Tomb Raiders" video?

:yes: Taken by Anton on the set that day. He took a bunch, along with the one of Edge on page 1.

phistolemon said:
would you scan the picture for us?
it's alright if you don't want to, but I'd not want to miss it if you agreed :wink: lol

I would if wasn't framed :(
But I might be able to take a close-up pic of it :hmm:

Edge isnt too bad usually, although he seems to have a habit of wearing the all-stars come rain or shine. :lol: Maybe hes just branching out....in a bad way.

20061204192625!U2-Anaheim_2005_Edge.jpg

here's one of your pics. You have too many "http's" in your link. Also, if you're copying a link from one site and then pasting it here, you might want to copy it onto your computer and then upload it to photobucket (or another photo site other than snapfish which doesn't work here). Eventually the picture will either disappear or some people might constantly get the red x by doing it the way you posted. Plus, you're stealing bandwith from another site. :flirt: I haven't posted pictures in years now so I don't know if that's still an issue, but it used to be a huge deal to the point that other U2 sites closed because people would hotlink from one site to here. Anyways....I removed an http from your link and can see the pic just fine now.

Back
Top Bottom