The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as Delenn of Mir would say.... "I am here"

that is "hi chork" :wave:

probably won't be back till Sat ( not much time) But next Tues
hopefully I'll be here around 2P

IN THE MEAN TIME pls give me at shout out in you-know-where :lol:

and lety me know what's up

unfortunately Photoshopping is NOT available for me to do at this time

Howdy!

No worries, it'd only probably get us banned or at the very least shunned. :D

You-know-where is one of my favourite places. :reject:

New Bono pics pic-spam. :shifty:

bonolettermannyc9-26-201329.jpg~original

bonolettermannyc9-26-201320.jpg~original
bonolettermannyc9-26-201318.jpg~original

bonolettermannyc9-26-201332.jpg~original
bonolettermannyc9-26-201331.jpg~original

bonolettermannyc9-26-201336.jpg~original
bonolettermannyc9-26-201328.jpg~original

bonolettermannyc9-26-201327.jpg~original
bonolettermannyc9-26-201330.jpg~original

bonolettermannyc9-26-201334.jpg~original
bonolettermannyc9-26-201317.jpg~original

Howdy!

No worries, it'd only probably get us banned or at the very least shunned. :D

You-know-where is one of my favourite places. :reject:

:whistle:
"one step over the line...."

banned....... maybe.......... :giggle:

shunned ........ maybe .......... but maybe by people i wouldn't be soooo concerned about :uhoh: :wink:

:shifty:
and believe me possibly applauded by others :lol:

good thing the PS is not available to me in a big way so i must keep on with my regular PS artistic stuff.......

....... and not be larking about in riotously randy ways :shifty:

:lol: :wink:

Yeah can't say I liked the shades, I think he's worn better for sure. Hopefully it's just a transistion... trying things out... sort of stage. :hmm:

I still love that he actually sounded a little sad and disappointed that it wasn't a big hit. I think his actual quote was "I thought I looked sexy".

I still love that he actually sounded a little sad and disappointed that it wasn't a big hit. I think his actual quote was "I thought I looked sexy".

That's because it was sexy. It just made everybody uncomfortable to react to a 50 year old man being terribly sexy by feminizing himself. :heart: I'd love to see that quote in context if you know where it is! And more guyliner spam, of course!

That's because it was sexy. It just made everybody uncomfortable to react to a 50 year old man being terribly sexy by feminizing himself. :heart: I'd love to see that quote in context if you know where it is! And more guyliner spam, of course!

Absolutely. I think it's just his audience is a lot older and stuffier than the audience of bands like Green Day who don't bat an eyelash at their frontman in kohl regularly.

And I'll look for the quote, but it could be a while. I haven't a clue where it is now. :reject: It may be in something related to him talking about the character he created and based the look on: Elvis' twin brother Jesse.

Oh ok looks like that link has just gathered together quotes from various sources. That's not the actual interview i remember where he said it, I can still look for it later.

Back
Top Bottom