The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applause:

and this one

3e4188a9.jpg

:applaud:

U2PatersonsStadiumPerthbonoedgedance.jpg~original

:ohmy::lol: :love:

oooh never seen the B& E ballet one!

did see Fast Cars in person:applaud:
PS where/when was the ballet get together

:ohmy: Ballet?

I'm guessing you mean the one with some sort of ballroom dancers? :hmm:

I can't remember. Jeevey could be right but I'll need to look around. I want to say it was somewhere on the 360 tour in South America or Mexico.

Let's just settle for this. :D

xposurebonou22bonoedgelovedance.jpg~original

Dazzle and Bonocomet, this picture was taken in Buenos Aires, Argentina during the 360 tour. If I remember well they went to some tango show with Ali and Morleigh, according to the Argentinian version of the Hello! magazine
I still have that magazine hehehe

The link doesn't take me to any pics, but I did search U2 and 1992 and came up with a set of pics, 4 of which I think were new to me! So thanks! :D

I will grab them and post them here in a bit. (Or maybe in the Misc pics thread)

yeah that's odd, at first it showed the results now it doesn't hahaha. cool, thanks for removing the watermarks as well. ;)

yeah that's odd, at first it showed the results now it doesn't hahaha. cool, thanks for removing the watermarks as well. ;)

Thanks again, will definitely have to look around that site a bit more. :hmm:

Unfortunately I can't really tackle the watermarks when it's on their faces, but here is one more that was easy. There were a few more I don't remember seeing so I will put them in the Misc thread.

Bonolimo1992stevedouble.jpg~original

I thought this less slick, slightly softer manifestation of the cockatoo was better. There was a moment in July in New York, just before he started wearing it swept back and it was all soft and messy, that I really liked it.

I am loving all of the B pictures. And think I like this version of the cockatoo. It's fuller and less severe. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom