The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2010%20-%20360%20Degrees%20Tour%2F2010-08-10%20-%20Frankfurt%20%28Photos%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2010-08-10_21-48-17_P1240256.JPG

I'll just leave this here... :whistle: :shifty:

Look how blue his eyes are! They are so beautiful. :love: Once again, thanks for all the great photos, Comet.

Yes! :love: And people still doubt his claim to having sensitive eyes! Eyes that blue would definitely be susceptible to trouble with sun and other bright light.

And no problem. :D I have fun posting pics. I'm still deciding if I should finish the Bono era spam first or start on some of the other guys. :hmm: Big decisions...

:lol: chork i hear dat!

there's a photo ( Oct-War era?) of him i think all in black (dark clothes, anyway- it was a B&W one) almost sitting on a fire hydrant left leg front forward, right going more to side....
his full legs almost looked like a ballet dancer's- strong and lithe. (gah!) :ohmy::drool::drool:
i almost gasped the first time i saw that pic :lol: i was NOT at home.

dazz slowly reconstitutes herself from the puddle of drool & quivery protoplasm she turned into :lol:

comet :bow:

wow what a collection between JT - AB Bono ! :drool: :happy: :drool:
A bunch i hadn't seen!

but .... could there be another N&D vid?
I'd thot i'd of remembered that one(u posted)!!!

Bono would probably have made a fine dancer if he had started early. He has a certain ungainliness that probably could have been trained out but he has a great body for it. That chest and his carriage would be great for latin!

Uh oh, chork, I've detected a divergence in taste here. I guess we are not complete doppelgangers after all!

No pasties! Jesus.

I'll take Salome, though. You could probably do a nice cha cha cha with it, even.

so hmmmmm

first that appeared in my mind....

All black outfit... tight. Wide v-neck starts just before shoulder joints dipping down to hmmmm, maybe just below belly button... either a bright red sash or black vinyl belt tied around his hips. Calf-hugging vinyl black boots.

Or 2nd same black dancer-hose, or tight light fabric pants butthis time with that gorgeous red shirt from ? Mysterious Ways" vid. Belted at hips with black suede belt. Black suede turned down cuff boots.

Back
Top Bottom