The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread has made me very happy!!!!
Thanks to everyone's treats.
:hug::D:love:

:applaud::wave:

BonoONEcraceletpeace90809W12.jpg~original

Requesting some 360 degree rain soaked bono pics here? please and thank you.

I can bring some more a bit later, but i do :heart: this one.

bono360raincowboyminn7-2011.jpg~original

And jeevey thank you. I also :heart: the Rose Bowl show. (I was there and when he started that up i was diiiiiiiieing. :drool:

Interesting juxtaposition in this post, chork.

Originally Posted by Rachel D. View Post
Oh dear, that's a PLEBA fire hazard. People are gonna start spontaneously combusting!

Bring on the rain!
:wave:Bonocomet

Ok I have been trying to open my external hard drive for the last few days, where allllllll my pics are, and it will not open. :scream: This could be tragic. :sad:

I did find a few already uploaded in PB though. Hopefully I can get to all my pics again. :sigh: I'm starting to panic. :panic:

bonomoscowrainwillih.jpg~original

bonomoscowwillih.jpg~original

bonoleatherrainleylaa.jpg~original

bonoleatherrainpretty.jpg~original

bonoleatherrainmorepretty.jpg~original

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wet b!

First time I met him, the nape of his neck was wet, as if he'd just come from a shower. He had that just-showered man smell and was exiting his hotel, so I'm pretty sure my assumption is accurate. :drool:

Moscowbono5.jpg~original

and lets not forget the picture that resulted in a litter of baby Bono-balloon hatchlings 9 mos later.

balloonlove.jpg~original

They are great, yes! Credit to all the wonderful photographers who shot them. Unlike the Adam thread where I posted all my own pics (I was lucky to get a lot of great Adam pics last tour), none of these wet Bonos are mine. :sad: Alas.

Maybe later tonight I will post some of my own Bono pics. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom