The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
popbonomuscleshirtbig.jpg~original

popmuscleshirtblack.jpg~original

bonopop1.jpg~original

popbonohands.jpg~original

eee.jpg~original

bonopopprofilenice.jpg~original

popbonofog.jpg~original

I agree about Pleba bringing out the, eh, questionable side though!

And seriously, who wouldn't lose it with Zoo Bono? :shifty: I think probably even boys with lose it with Zoo Bono. Such is the magnetism.

Why oh why am I sensing the possibility of a fic (or six)??? :shifty:

I've said for a long time Zoo is my fave era for all the lads. :drool: The idea of some Zoo Adam with a side of The Fly? :faint:

And hoo boy. More Pop Bono than I know what to do with. :shifty:
Actually, I know PRECISELY what to do with him.... :mac:

With the "new" thread thingy on the right side of my Interference screen, I kinda just stumbled into this thread :whistle:. My nickname is Boom Boom - just sayin' :wink:

I can't seem to open the last page of this thread today. This is just an attempt to see if I can post in it. :sad:

bonopopstagerehearsalbw.jpg~original

:hmm: So, I was taking a stroll through this thread and realized that I was in the middle of a picspam through the ages when I guess I got sidetracked with new pics and then forgot to finish. Looks like we left off at around this scruffy looking nerfherder... And we never even got to POP! ohmy Tragic!

Bono-MichaelHutchence-SonyChristmasParty-HamiltonsGallery-Mayfair-London-19Dec1994copyTimDouglas-CameraPressLondon4wm.jpg~original

bonoredbeard.jpg~original

omdgpurpleruffles.jpg~original

bonobeardwet.jpg~original

bonopoppartysing.jpg~original

bonopoppartycigsing.jpg~original

bonopoppartycig.jpg~original

bonofamilycar.jpg~original

Bonozooropacolorshirtbeardsmilebwfxsmj.jpg~original

bonobeardyruffles1.jpg~original

No need to move on to anything when you've got this. :drool:

Those gifs were incredibly hard to make by the way. I just kept going back to stare...

Warning!! Do not try to open the previous page of this thread (#29 for 15 post per page preference). It's broken and will crash.

Weird, but there must have been something in the last post there that screwed it up.

Ha! Well it actually was not his post that broke it. But Sicy did fix it for us so yay! The Boom Boom Room must live. :weekend::weekend::weekend::weekend: :bono:

FYI it was a link that was posted from another site. So make sure you only post links to pics from your own photo hosting accounts everyone! :wave:

Kidding. There was a link on the last page that was preventing it from loading. ;) Come back anytime, Boom Boom. :wink:

Kidding. There was a link on the last page that was preventing it from loading. ;) Come back anytime, Boom Boom. :wink:

Hi. It was me, I was just trying to post a pic and since I'm somewhat of a Newbie, I broke it... aiiiyyyeee! My apologies to all and thank you for your patience. I hope you all still let me play in the playground. Special thanks to Sicy and all involved who had to fix it! Not a good first impression to make...

Anyway. Um. Happy Friday?

It must be Freestyling Friday.... wait, wrong thread. :evil:

It took me a while to get the hang of creating a photobucket account, uploading photos to it and posting from there too, but it's not that hard. And watch out! it's addicting. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom