The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedgepoploveshadowprofile.jpg~original

Thank you so much for the pics, Bonocomet. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

There's something in Pop Bono that is so much attractive (well, when he's not?), I don't know, something different, he's somewhat more "human" and fragile. (Yes, I'm talking nonsense, I just want to hug him :reject:)

Thank you so much for the pics, Bonocomet. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

There's something in Pop Bono that is so much attractive (well, when he's not?), I don't know, something different, he's somewhat more "human" and fragile. (Yes, I'm talking nonsense, I just want to hug him :reject:)

I'm developing quite the little PopBono crush lately.

Although I am still such a sucker for the Fly. :shifty:

It's safe to say I do have a crush for any Bono era :lol::lol:

But, in Zoo TV, when he plays the harmonic in Running to Stant Still. Oh Dear, that's when I lost all my dignity

For a moment when I read that I thought you said that's when you lost your virginity. :ohmy: :lol:

For a moment when I read that I thought you said that's when you lost your virginity. :ohmy: :lol:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::crack::crack::crack::lol::lol::lol:

OH LORD, everyone looked at me and I didn't even knew what to say! and explain Why I laughed so hard

that said, I wouldn't even mind If I lost it with Zoo Bono

Today I realised that posting on PLEBA brings an evil and twisted side of me

And I don't even care

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::crack::crack::crack::lol::lol::lol:

OH LORD, everyone looked at me and I didn't even knew what to say! and explain Why I laughed so hard

that said, I wouldn't even mind If I lost it with Zoo Bono

Today I realised that posting on PLEBA brings an evil and twisted side of me

And I don't even care

So many laughs over here!

Some things just do make you lose your dignity, and blowing coffee out your nose at a screen is one. I agree about Pleba bringing out the, eh, questionable side though!

And seriously, who wouldn't lose it with Zoo Bono? :shifty: I think probably even boys with lose it with Zoo Bono. Such is the magnetism.

...er.....what......what did you say, jeevey??

....I can't understand you.....! :handtoear:

:D

i think I'd agree w you re Zoo Bono and guys

AHa! Here's an idea- stick 2 fingers of Zoo-Bono in a power grid line and watch him light up a whole city.

Not Solar Power> Zoo-Bono Power! :D

Ha that's's gotta be another reason we'd need a cloning device! :wink:

ETA who is the guy talking into Bono's ear?

Uh, that would be Edge's gorgeous neck. Amazing how all the shadows of Bono's bone structure fall to exactly accentuate all of Edge's. Is there a word for when a photographer grabs such a fabulous split second image?

the phrase would probably be sheer luck, jeevey!

unless the photographer was into E & E saw the shadows fall just so and snapped the shutter...then I'd say alert & attentive!

I thouht at first it was Edge, but then i couldn't tell for sure.

Thanks daz. :D Pop Bono is my favorite. I'm not done with him yet, so get ready for more of that beast. :shifty:

Uh, that would be Edge's gorgeous neck. Amazing how all the shadows of Bono's bone structure fall to exactly accentuate all of Edge's. Is there a word for when a photographer grabs such a fabulous split second image?

Not sure, maybe just luck. :hmm:

That particular pic though I believe is a screen cap from video. Though I could be remembering wrong. I think it was graceryan's screencap... but again my memory might be mistaken. :hmm:

OH-MY-POP-celebration-spam-goodness!

Congrats Comet :bonodrum:

:drool: Holy PopBono :drool:

:ohmy::ohmy:

*stares* :drool:

Woah, not sure I've even seen the whole set- my 3 favs ~ rawr

thanks, GG & comet !

oh....wait....this is from an interview? where/when?!

*delurks and sets up camp* :wave: hiya all,

I just discovered this interview you're asking about, one of the best I've ever seen with him... very open and cute. My favorite scene is the one where he's driving, we all know what a danger that can be :wink: enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello littleheartsuitcase :wave: Glad you decided to delurk. :D Welcome to the Boom Boom Room.

I'm not over Pop yet guys, sorry.
BonoWaverlyPark2-21-1998.jpg~original

bonolemonlei.jpg~original

popbonoringer.jpg~original

bonohoodypopblueshadescrop.jpg~original

bwbonopopbeardprofile.jpg~original

Bonocomet, I'm dying over here. Thank you for that :|:|:cute::cute::heart::heart:

By the way, a long time ago, I changed my profile pic in FB, and a girl said I looked like Bono in that picture ( - WHAT?) . Turns out she showed me what pic was, and I could see some similarities.

But yes, to be short: do you happen to have a Pop Bono pic where he is like "sending kisses"? A little bit of duck face? :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom