The Bird's the Word. Adam's Buzzard!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
The Bird's the Word. Adam's Buzzard! :hyper:

Premiered live at the 7/8/09 Milan 2 show, during Electrical Storm, we got a look at one of Adam's Warwick Buzzard bass guitars. This one of a natural wood finish vs. the black finish Buzzard seen in the u2.com videos a while back.

This one is cool but I must say the black one looked more E-VIL :D

Piccies? Natch!:up:

200920-2036020Degrees20Tour_2009-17.jpg

200920-2036020Degrees20Tour_2009-7.jpg

And it can be seen in the Electrical Storm video from U2006's channel on YouTube. Here's the link to ES:

YouTube - U2 Milan 2009-07-08 Electrical Storm

I must respond with a resounding :FUCKYEAH!:

I don't know nearly enough about bass guitars, but this one thing I know - I'm head over heels in love with Warwicks (and - like all love - it's inexplicable).
this baby looks like a Stryker to me.

+ I think Adam would look good with a Streamer :love:

That's the Stryker, Adam's Buzzard is black. But OH :FUCKYEAH: He's using them on stage. :hyper: Nice song for it to use too!

:hmm: Would be awesome if he'd play the Buzzard.

I don't know nearly enough about bass guitars, but this one thing I know - I'm head over heels in love with Warwicks (and - like all love - it's inexplicable).
this baby looks like a Stryker to me.

+ I think Adam would look good with a Streamer :love:

I've looked at the website. I am not sure what it is. It looks like a reverse silouette of a Stryker. The Stryker doesn't have the Buzzard-like headstock... I have contacts Warwick and I hope to find out a bit more about this one.

It does have typical Warwick pickups, so it's definitely that brand!

:drool: Whatever it is, it looks AWESOME!

If I ever win the lottery, I'm getting a Warwick!

Little grey area there, Galeongirl... do you like the Warwick bass guitars?

:lol:

Well, uh.. Heck yeah! I knew about them but not that much until I saw that clip of Adam playing it for Crazy Tonight.

:larry: Wow...:ohmy:

I was like that sorta. :drool: Pity the Buzzard's are way too expensive, but if I ever win the lottery, oh yeah.

Back
Top Bottom