The Benefits of Playing I Spy at Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swandiver

War Child
I've had two U2 dreams in 2 nights. The first had U2 playing a concert at my small hometown around the courthouse square. They played one song then Bono left the stage. I found Edge and asked him if Bono was leaving because it was too small a venue. Edge was really excited and said, "No, we're going to play a lot of songs we've never played - -we might even do "Pay Back!" So I took him to where my sisters were, mainly so they could take a photo of me with him, haha.

Last night I drempt I had Bono's laptop and needed to get it to him (plus a red shirt he needed). He didn't show up and he didn't show up, so I went to look for him. Had to walk up a hill and found him at a playground with his daughters. His hair was short like now, he had on jeans and a green patterned shirt. He put his arm around me while we walked down the hill (and he smelled very nice ...) His daughters were asking me questions. He then asked me if I'd turned on the laptop and I told him, no -- I didn't know his password. He said that was good because there were 4 new songs on there he didn't want anyone to hear ...

So, tonight -- it's either Larry or Adam. :lol:

Oh, I've had Bono reading me lyrics of new songs in a stairwell ... the only lyric I remember is "cerulean and aquamarine" (shades of blue). My mind is a strange place sometimes. :lol:

Can't wait until tomorrow to hear tonight's dreams, Patt. You are one lucky girl. I can only remember clearly one Bono dream, years ago--he and I were slow-dancing. We were eye to eye, so that's how I know how tall he is. :D

I had a U2 dream last night that was very weird. Sometimes I dream about hearing new songs, but they are incoherent because my mind is making them up. I had one like that last night. One song had a noise like a whistling wind. I thought it was an annoying thing to put in a song; then I woke up and realized it was my nose that was whistling. :reject: :lol:

But it was a cool dream; they were doing a concert at my old school in the gym and I went up on stage through a back door. Bono was wearing a red shirt and there was a CD player with a disk that I was tempted to steal...

But it was a cool dream; they were doing a concert at my old school in the gym and I went up on stage through a back door. Bono was wearing a red shirt and there was a CD player with a disk that I was tempted to steal...

That must have been the red shirt I had to get to him. :lol:

And, yeah, it was Larry last night. This is unbelievable, three nights in a row. Shorter dream, just that my friend had made Larry some bread and he had stashed it under a table (like he wasn't going to take it). He said he was saving it to take it home.

So, tonight, it must be Adam!

I'm sure one of my sisters will say he was with her. :lol:

But I always get to tell him that I've looked him in the eyes from about 6 ft. away and he smiled at me. :drool:

Oh true! Larry doesn't smile too much. I remember watching the video shown above the stage during a couple of Vertigo shows and seeing Larry's camera catching him smiling, singing along and laughing. That was fun to see like he was really having a good time. :up:

Back
Top Bottom