the Bassman Love thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam is one good looking man and I love the silver hair! :drool: It's okay, I am only a couple of years older than him.
Good age :sexywink:. I'm noticing that people in their late 40's-early 50's are rocking it. They have confidence, swagger, and are really fun to be around. I'm 31, and I only have 3-4 close friends who are my age. The rest of my home boys & home girls in my personal life, as well as my mentors/close colleagues in my professional life are in their late 40's.

0039.jpg

Gorgeous! :love:

:wave: I'm looking for a picture of Adam that I've been unable to find in this thread and I can't seem to find the other ones with pictures that are working...

It's of Adam from around Achtung Baby wearing glasses and he's smiling at the camera...I'm trying to remember what book it's from. I've seen it in someone's icon around here too. I know that's kinda fail on my part for the description but you girls and guys seem pretty good at pictures...

Thanks in advance!

:wave: I'm looking for a picture of Adam that I've been unable to find in this thread and I can't seem to find the other ones with pictures that are working...

It's of Adam from around Achtung Baby wearing glasses and he's smiling at the camera...I'm trying to remember what book it's from. I've seen it in someone's icon around here too. I know that's kinda fail on my part for the description but you girls and guys seem pretty good at pictures...

Thanks in advance!

The one in my icon?

Back
Top Bottom