The 27 Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I called Cox and lo and behold I DO have that channel, it's channel 300. I never watch any of those channels! Go figure. I actually started watching a film that was being shown last night. Doesn't seem to be On Demand. I am so excited about this if it really turns out to be true that 27 Club is being shown in this film channel!! :hyper:

I have a guide thingy I got with my cable and I doubled checked just to make sure and I also double checked the on-demand last night

I can't find the last guide I got when I got the DVR service upgrade, and just to be safe I went on the cable website and called them. Then I ran to my TV and checked the channel. They were right! This is so exciting after waiting all this time. :hyper:

Is it time yet? :hyper: I was watching On Deman previews and wondered if they would show 27 Club but they didn't. So far I've not heard word about it...still hopeful tho :up:

Good idea. That is my friends birthday so when I call her that day I'll probably remember

She is having an 80's themed party. I really don't need flashbacks of when I was a kid

:lol: :doh:

I'm going to Boston on Saturday with my very best friend (and my parents :rolleyes: :lol: ) to spend the day there. My dad's work organized the trip for employees and whoever they wanted to bring. So we figure it'll be like a little bit of an early birthday celebration. :D

Have fun. Hopefully it will stop raining by then

Back
Top Bottom