Supposed Insiders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Sparky

Babyface
Hello all, my name is Juliet and I'm a long time fan but brand new here. I hope it's ok to ask, but what are your thoughts about people on U2 forums who claim to work in the industry (or know someone that does) and post gossipy things ? Usually, it's obvious they're full of shit, but occasionally they seem legit. So, do you think it's all bs, or do you sometimes believe it ?

Hi! :wave:

I think the ones who really know things (and I think there are a few around) are generally pretty vague or just don't say anything at all. They don't want to lose their jobs or betray anyone's trust, which is wise. Usually if someone has some really specific information out of the blue that they are vehemently defending, then they get shot down pretty fast around here, especially if they get defensive and rude when someone questions them. So I sometimes believe it, but it depends on the situation.

I laugh and move on. There are a few around here who actually know things, so I do tend to read that. But most of it is complete and utter attentionwhoring bullshit. Not worth your time.

The way I see it, everyone has cameras/video on their phones so it would'nt be that hard for someone to back up their gossip. Not saying our boys are perfect, as I don't know them personally, but bad behavior is much easier to document now. Take rumors with a huge grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom