stolen shirtless pics in front of mexi pyrmids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
Anyone have the pics that were printed of bono and larry shirtless in front of a mexican pyrmid? I forget which magazine printed them, but the story was that they were stolen from a U2 hotel room back in the mid '90's

Do you mean this set? I never knew any story about them.

bonolarryteotihuacan.jpg

(I'll post the others if this is what you're talking about)

:lol: That's funny hcb

I've always had these photos labeled as teotihuacan but I didn't know the part about them being stolen.

(By the way I guess this is discussed some in BP Fallons book, but I haven't read it)

:lol: That's funny hcb

I've always had these photos labeled as teotihuacan but I didn't know the part about them being stolen.

(By the way I guess this is discussed some in BP Fallons book, but I haven't read it)

I have BP Fallon's book, but I don't remember anything in it about these photos. There is a part where Bono complains about the band being nice to fans by inviting some up to their hotel rooms but the fans just end up stealing things from them, or something like that.

This is a quote from a post made by BP Fallon. Is this photo in the book?

Mick Jones up the Teotihuacan Pyramid Mexico 1992 from BP's book U2 Faraway So Close by bp fallon.
MickJonesfromBPFallonbook.jpg

I love Mick. One of the coolest cats in rock'n'roll. Mick and BAD 2 played on U2's Zoo TV tour, on which my official title was 'Guru, Viber & DJ'. Ridiculous, really. The two huge concerts in Mexico City were beyond wild and when Bono and the band flew back to Dublin, Mick and the BAD boys and I remained for further frolics...

This is a quote from a post made by BP Fallon. Is this photo in the book?

MickJonesfromBPFallonbook.jpg

Yes, I think so. :hmm: It's been a while since I looked at it (and I usually don't pay as much attention to the non-U2 pictures :whistle: ). The font definitely looks like the one in the book.

Back
Top Bottom