Spanking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not a spank though, but still Larry's play... ass rub against Adam :applaud:
LAassrub.gif

Definitely a butt bump. Larry is so naughty this tour. :ohmy:

OMFG...:lmao:! To paraphrase a notable song, if loving this thread is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

My, my, such friendly boys, our U2 :D. I've heard Larry can be a real prankster/goofball on tour, so it's not too surprising that he'd participate in this. And as for Bono acting like this, well...it's Bono. That pretty much says it all :p. Also, if some of you girls are concerned about Edge being left out, well, I guess you could always pick up the slack, couldn't you :sexywink:?

Seriously. This is hilariously awesome. More, more!

Angela

:sad:I`m going out for dinner tonight so will miss the setlist party :angry:

How could I have made that mistake :huh:

Hope there`s plenty of gossip to read when I get back though........:hyper:

my guess is that The Edge already knows what's Larry up to, so every time he sees him coming, he runs off quickly.. that's why he does the round so quickly during Crazy Tonight. Then again, Larry has had plenty of chances to spank him too...
don't know, but he better do it today :)
But yeah, it really looks like Adam is really waiting to be spanked, he totally enjoys it!
and Bono just goes along...

There's another vid of that spank but you can only see the waist up - and who needs that?

I found that too. :tsk: What an awful taper, how can you NOT pay attention to the spank area???

And gals, really. :wink: To spank you need two things, a hand and an ass. Edge lacks one of those, so he could only be in the game as a spanker, not as a spankee.

I know this thread focuses mainly on the current tour, but I remember there's a GIF of Larry spanking Bono during the Vertigo Tour. He was walking out onto the ramp during Love and Peace (I think) and casually gave Bono one as he walked by. Anyone have that?

I found that too. :tsk: What an awful taper, how can you NOT pay attention to the spank area???

And gals, really. :wink: To spank you need two things, a hand and an ass. Edge lacks one of those, so he could only be in the game as a spanker, not as a spankee.

Well said GG! :lol:

I've noticed they've mostly left Edge alone during this tour; hardly even any "BEdge" to speak of. I wonder why....maybe Edge just got tired of being hung onto all the time! Still, this spanking game is a lot of fun! :love:

I've noticed they've mostly left Edge alone during this tour; hardly even any "BEdge" to speak of. I wonder why....maybe Edge just got tired of being hung onto all the time! Still, this spanking game is a lot of fun! :love:

Eh sorry to say but are you blind? :lol: Bono's been bothering Edge SHITLOADS this tour. Mostly UTEOTW, IALW and Mysterious Ways! There's bothering, distraction, sharing of mic.. etc!
:wink: It's in my sig. Other proof? Check my pics in the gallery. Every show had PLENTY of BEdge. In Hannover Bono even stuck his finger down Edge's shirt to distract him.

Looks like I'll have to pay closer attention (I was thinking of the "Crazy" remix specifically; haven't checked out for signs of BEdge elsewhere). Someone did point out that Bono spanks Edge at 0:11 here, at the beginning of Vertigo, but it's very quick. So, I stand corrected re: BEdge. I'll have to check into the things you've mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTwco4q5YWI

Did Adam get another spanking tonight (in Rome) from Larry? I watched the video that's up on U2gigs but it cut away to follow Edge just as L & A were near each other...

Bwahahahaha! I thought the SAME thing when I watched that! Adam was sticking it out there taunting him for a while!:lol:

I somehow missed the vid posted above. I was thinking Edge had yet to partake in the spankingfest. It's so very brief and practically in the dark, how did you ever see it?

I don't know where/when this is from - I found it on @u2. If anyone can identify it, that'd be cool.
EdgeandLarry-1.jpg

Well Edge walks the fastest during Crazy... He actually runs..
So that does make Larry the best spanker :lol: What a suprise :wink:

Back
Top Bottom