So does Bono get fake tans or what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read that as "fake fans".

Yes, he gets a lot of fake fans, for we all know everyone hates Bono, in face he has no fans at all. Everyone who seems to admire him gets, in fact, paid for that.

As for fake tans, I don't think so, unless you can get a fake red for your skin as well. :lol:

He was in Costa Rica and is in the South of France and Monaco. I guess he gets more sun these days as we in Central Europe do.

You really are bored eh? Opening a gazillion bullshit topics in a few days...

If you want to know, ask him. None of his fans know this kind of useless info.... so there's really no point in opening topics with questions like this... using the random question thread in EYKIW would be more useful.

You really are bored eh? Opening a gazillion bullshit topics in a few days...

If you want to know, ask him. None of his fans know this kind of useless info.... so there's really no point in opening topics with questions like this... using the random question thread in EYKIW would be more useful.

A gazillion? What an idiot.

He has a home in the south of France and travels to all sorts of warm travel spots. I don't know why he wouldn't just be plain old tan with all his jaunting around to Costa Rica and Macchu Pichu and wherever the else he's been.

fake fans ?

sure, there are some

Bush.Bono.Feb.2.2006.jpg

well lord knows he hasn't been toiling away in the studio as of latw so i'd take a guess they are real tans from real vacations

Back
Top Bottom