Smokin` Request...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0d88d169.jpg

:drool: I love it when he has a buzz cut. Though he is beautiful all the time. :wink:

345876927Ffp335nu3258237282WSNRCG32.jpg

smokinpeace.jpg

psmoke-vi.jpg

bono084.jpg

As a fellow smoker, I look at pictures of Bono smoking and I tell myself, "If the B-man smokes, I can smoke." :D

I'm kidding. But I do smoke and I know it's bad. Now leave me alone. Bono is beautiful (when he smokes). :drool:

As a fellow smoker, I look at pictures of Bono smoking and I tell myself, "If the B-man smokes, I can smoke." :D

I'm kidding. But I do smoke and I know it's bad. Now leave me alone. Bono is beautiful (when he smokes). :drool:

Yes I have two bad habits too! :sad: Smoking and immoral thoughts about Bono and they are both killing me slowly :sad: I'll HAVE to try and give on eup in the new year! I have to say, my life WILL be very empty without Bono lusting :wink:

Yes I have two bad habits too! :sad: Smoking and immoral thoughts about Bono and they are both killing me slowly :sad: I'll HAVE to try and give on eup in the new year! I have to say, my life WILL be very empty without Bono lusting :wink:

Why do you have to give up Bono lusting?

You're not harming anyone.

Except maybe other people in your life who care about you?

Just guessing ;)

Back
Top Bottom