Smokin` Request...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wtfareuwearing.jpg

Edge smoking is wonderful. I mean, terrible, but so wonderful to see. I love it when Edge is publicly exposed as a badass, because he makes such an awesome looking badass. :D

Thanks a lot for the pictures! I've been doing so much clicking and saving.. my finger hurts. :(

Edge smoking is wonderful. I mean, terrible, but so wonderful to see. I love it when Edge is publicly exposed as a badass, because he makes such an awesome looking badass. :D

I cannot even imagine why anyone would say such a thing.

This thread makes me very, very sad. :sad:

My uncle died from it earlier this year, my aunt is dying from it as we speak. Oh, and by the way, smoking does not make one a "badass". The end result for many is far from anyone's definition of "cool". :sad:

I think Edge is the only one that looks remotely cool with a cigarette, and I still think smoking is an incredibly pissweak thing to do.

Also, is the earliest photo of Bono smoking the one from December '86 with the cigar? It was posted a bit earlier in the thread. I don't think he, Edge or Larry started smoking cigarettes until the JT tour, though. Someone correct me if it was any earlier.

I think Edge is the only one that looks remotely cool with a cigarette, and I still think smoking is an incredibly pissweak thing to do.

Also, is the earliest photo of Bono smoking the one from December '86 with the cigar? It was posted a bit earlier in the thread. I don't think he, Edge or Larry started smoking cigarettes until the JT tour, though. Someone correct me if it was any earlier.

ER1052_U2_P.jpg

When is this pic from?

Back
Top Bottom