Shirtless Adam!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AdamSarong.jpg

Thanks, girls! Acutally I only had a small Casio Exilim Camera and I'm surprised it survived the heavy rain.
If you want, i can post all pics of shirtless Adam in a row later today that you don't have to go back so far in this thread.
If this is any consolation, I have some more pics of dripping wet but unfortunately fully clothed Adam, which I will also post.

We can see Adam removing his shirt via the screens from 9:31 to 9:38 :hyper::hyper:

GifSoup wont let me make gifs from the video, can someone with better GIF skills make one of this??? I keep getting an "Video requested was not found. Please make sure you entered a valid video link . Try again." error message. :doh:

I've heard about that sleeping vid many times, but now that I've actually seen it...please tell me that was staged? :| If not, that is fucking creepy-sauce.

If it was...well its still creepy-sauce...:yikes:

I've heard about that sleeping vid many times, but now that I've actually seen it...please tell me that was staged? :| If not, that is fucking creepy-sauce.

If it was...well its still creepy-sauce...:yikes:

I'm almost 99% sure it was staged. And it was MEANT to be creepy.

On a side note, I've actually checked that book out from my library for the first time in years... :whistle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom