Shirtless Adam!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahahahaa today i was bored in my first university classes day and i remembered i had saved all this pics in my ipod, then everyone was quiet and there was a :drool: first and then a :combust: And the fire alarm started ringing lmao

i can imagine you freaking out in the class HAHAHAH Adam shirtless has the power of distract and hipnotize his fans:sexywink::heart::lol: What a interesting coincidence:ohmy::lol:

Sorry for the off-topic:reject:

I would prefer to be the forense who would have to examinate Adam before the trial lmao

I'd rather be the policewoman who searches him for guns and drugs before he is arrested. :drool::drool::drool:
God, this is getting out of hand. I better go to bed now!
Good night!

adamishotterthanfire.jpg

There are a few more, but unfortunately Adam played only two songs without his shirt.
4986825547_81852a6062_b.jpg

im going to miss this thread the 4 days im off to Paris!!!! Hope Adam takes off his shirt lol :D:D:D Thanks for sharing the pics!! See you soon! Bye! Kisses xx :hug:

Have a GREAT time, take pictures but don't forget to put the camera down, too, and enjoy the show!!!!

I'm finally home! I have 2 more pics to share of our favourite band member without his shirt on.
4987424798_27bc13b66b_b.jpg

This is the last pic of shirtless Adam I took in Zürich.

4987422796_0ec7b23573_b.jpg

:sad: No more? :sexywink:

Wow Cleo! How lucky you were! Your spot (2nd row Adam's side) is exactly where I was at the Rose Bowl when it was hot. But apparently Adam only removes his shirt when it's raining... :wink:

:sad: No more? :sexywink:

Wow Cleo! How lucky you were! Your spot (2nd row Adam's side) is exactly where I was at the Rose Bowl when it was hot. But apparently Adam only removes his shirt when it's raining... :wink:

Someone should point out to him that it's always raining somewhere :bump::cabbagepatch:

^ Good point! So how about I have this for my sign at the Oakland show. "Take it off! Take it off!"

Back
Top Bottom