Shades of Bono is closing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shocked::(:sad:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................
this is sad....
well thanks shadesofbono for all the amazing pics on ur blog page!:applaud:
:sad:

i know..i already feel lost without it! lol
its such a shame! it was a really good blog site and everything
maybe she'll make a shadesofbonoblog2 site!? well i hope so... :D

Dion also had a Myspace page of the same name that has also been deleted! I've been wondering why I hadn't seen any updates lately!? Anyone know why she's taken all the ShadesofBono web pages down? :shrug:

Hi Everyone,

I saw some rumors going around on another fan forum and decided I better comment here as well.

My closing Shades of Bono has NOTHING to do with Principle Management. or anything legal with U2.

I closed it for personal reasons and I came to a point in my life where I needed to let go and end Shades of Bono. I am going to be putting all my efforts into something that is much more important, FIRST my FAMILY and second the Bono Street Team.

For anyone who missed out on saving pictures from Shades before I deleted the sites, you can still go to the Picasa Web Album and save them off of there. These were pictures posted on the Blogger. I will not be deleting that account for awhile. Picasa Web Albums - ShadesofBono.

If you all don't mind, I would rather be back in the forums to share pictures with you more personally.

Thank you so much for caring about Shades of Bono.

Dion aka Jesus Girl

Aw thanks Dion! and i respect your decision to close it down to spend more time with your family! :)
thanks for all you did with shades of bono, i loved it! :up:
and thanks so much for the link to the picasa site!! :applaud:

oh and welcome back to the forums!! :D

Back
Top Bottom