Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2fan6313

War Child
Hi everyone. I posted this in the "Bono Undergoes Surgery" thread and thought I should probably make a separate thread for it.

I had a random idea of putting together a scrapbook of fan art/messages/letters/poems/quotes/anything that anyone wanted to contribute to give to Bono as an outpouring of love from some of his fans. I would print it out, create the scrapbook, and either mail it to Principle Management, or have a friend in Dublin deliver it personally to PM's mail drop...and by some chance, it would get to Bono. I'm sure he knows that we're all thinking of him anyway, but it just popped into my head. Any thoughts on this? If this was made, would any of you want to participate?

Girls/boys, if you want, please tell me where are you from. I´m drawing a picture with hearts flying to Bono from all over the world (as we´re throwing love to him) and I want to write there the countries, where we are from, so where are the hearts flying from
You can write me private messages :wave:

Count me in for both ideas!
I'm from Sweden, by the way.

EDIT:
I found a great picture that I wanted to use for my Bono mosaic contribution.
Does anyone have it (or a similar looking i.e. recent era picture) without the lettering?

4240069322_bfb4a01a6e_o.jpg

These are both great ideas! And I'm from the US, zoobaby9. :)

I'm from Canada, zoobaby9! And thanks everyone. I guess this thing might actually happen. :applaud:

Umm...if you're contributing anything, you could just post it here. If you don't want it to be public, I could send you my email - whatever works best!

I'm from Canada, zoobaby9! And thanks everyone. I guess this thing might actually happen. :applaud:

Umm...if you're contributing anything, you could just post it here. If you don't want it to be public, I could send you my email - whatever works best!

Nooooo, not on email :sad::sad::sad: I want to see all our works :hyper::hyper::wave: I know they will be amazing!!! :hug:

Sure count me in :up: positive thinking is a good cure!
I'm from The Netherlands :)
I will have to work something out, but its gonna be posted here very soon:up:

Well, something like this but it´s not finished!!!!
Sorry for the Netherlands but I´m still waiting for your countries to know where I shall draw it :wave:
beznzvu1rx.jpg

Aww, zoobaby9, that drawing is so sweet! You're really putting your talent to good use. :applaud:

:heart:
Hi everyone. I posted this in the "Bono Undergoes Surgery" thread and thought I should probably make a separate thread for it.

I had a random idea of putting together a scrapbook of fan art/messages/letters/poems/quotes/anything that anyone wanted to contribute to give to Bono as an outpouring of love from some of his fans. I would print it out, create the scrapbook, and either mail it to Principle Management, or have a friend in Dublin deliver it personally to PM's mail drop...and by some chance, it would get to Bono. I'm sure he knows that we're all thinking of him anyway, but it just popped into my head. Any thoughts on this? If this was made, would any of you want to participate?

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea!! I AM IN!! He gives us so much love, time for us to return the favor!

Back
Top Bottom