Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, yeah, forgot about the printing process. :huh: Would you like me to wire you some money or something to help?

Oh, thank you so much for the offer! :hug: How very generous of you! I didn't mean to suggest I needed money. :reject: I realized when I had the idea that I'd have to put a little money into this project. Printing, the scrapbook itself, mailing costs.... Thank you so much for offering but I think I'll be okay for now. :) I just hope it doesn't get too ridiculous...

Finally!! I finished it :)
I hope you don't mind the message being written with photobucket (I didn't want to ruin it with my handwriting lol)

DSC02056.jpg

:love: I love it!! Well done!! :applaud::applaud:

Oh, thank you so much for the offer! :hug: How very generous of you! I didn't mean to suggest I needed money. :reject: I realized when I had the idea that I'd have to put a little money into this project. Printing, the scrapbook itself, mailing costs.... Thank you so much for offering but I think I'll be okay for now. :) I just hope it doesn't get too ridiculous...
Oh shoot..forgot about the costs too! I don't want you to be out of money..:huh:

:D No problem. If you ever need any help with it just let me know. And wal-mart is usually very cheap with their prices. I used to get a lot of my photoshop stuff printed out there and they do a good job and they're cheap.

:cute: :cute: :heart: That's gorgeous! Very well done! :applaud: Did you say that you used acrylics?

so pretty Angel! Did you use waxcolors and watercolor?

Thanks girls! :heart:
I used charcoals for the whole drawing --idk if it's the right word, but they're like pencils--
They leave some kind of "dust" :)scratch:), so I mixed the colours with a tissue. It was quite rudimentary :lol:
I hope my explanation was clear enough :reject:

Whow, you did a great job! I love how you did the background and the lights on his jacket. He'll love this if he sees this. :D

Great! I love it. The colors :love:

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! :applaud::heart: I love it so much!! Perfect choice :wave::hug:

:love: I love it!! Well done!! :applaud:

GOOD...it's amazing!!!!!!!!:applaud:
Lu,U luuuuuved what you made!!!!:hug:
ULTRAVIOLET:love:
Those colours are shineyyyyy lol

Thank you so much!!!! :hug:

Thanks girls! :heart:
I used charcoals for the whole drawing --idk if it's the right word, but they're like pencils--
They leave some kind of "dust" :)scratch:), so I mixed the colours with a tissue. It was quite rudimentary :lol:
I hope my explanation was clear enough :reject:

I think they're pastels you're talking about :up: Looks like them anyway :) :applaud:

Hi all! Just letting you know I bought the scrapbook today. It's 8.5 x 11 - standard printer-paper size, which is basically A4 I believe, for those of you not in North America. I was going to get a bigger one, but they were upwards of $30-$40 and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :reject: But it's still a good size. I will start working on it either tonight or tomorrow. :D:heart:

^ They're pastels, then :lol:
In fact, I don't know what they are because I didn't buy them. I found them at home :shifty::D

Charcoal's leave dust, too but yes, pastels sounds better cause they come in more colors than charcoals. I LOVE pastels! Don't use the oil ones...they suck. Chalk blends thousands times better ((as you very well demonstrated in your lovely drawing!))

^ Aww, thanks :hug:
and yes, the box has about 60 colours, so that would make sense :hmm:

Mind if I make ONE MORE drawing for it? :hyper: I really hate to give you too much to print cause of the money situation. Pwease? :sad: :hug:

I'd love to see it :hyper: I'm sure it'll be as classy and artistic as the one below :wink: Btw, I like the fact that you included the lyrics from Mercy rather than from a well-known song. WIN!!

But, of course, it depends on U2fan :):up:

Thank you Carly for coming up with this beautiful idea and taking the hassle, effort and expenses for making it real!
We really appreciate!! :hug:

Mind if I make ONE MORE drawing for it? :hyper: I really hate to give you too much to print cause of the money situation. Pwease? :sad: :hug:

No, I don't mind, please do! :D I'm very much looking forward to seeing it!! :hug:
But after that, I'll have to limit it to one per person, not necessarily because of the money, but because there is only so much space in the scrapbook and there are a lot people wanting to contribute! :)

Thank you Carly for coming up with this beautiful idea and taking the hassle, effort and expenses for making it real!
We really appreciate!! :hug:

Aww, you're welcome Nicole. I am so happy to be doing it! :) Anything for the B-man and the U2 fan community! :) Thanks so much for all your help and support! :hug::heart:

Also, how is everyone with a June 12th deadline? That's about two weeks from now. Is that too soon or can everyone get their contributions in on time?

Back
Top Bottom