Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I put the lyrics on paper
youelevatemysoul.jpg

:) Beautiful :heart:

Yeaaa! Everyone is so nice here :D!

Yes. That's true :heart: :hug:

Mine's almost finished.. waiting for the background to dry.....
I was going to throw everything in the bin a few hours ago due to my excellent knowledge in the use of markers :doh: :doh: :doh: .... but then I repainted everything in white acrylic and the drawing survived :up:

Mine's almost finished.. waiting for the background to dry.....
I was going to throw everything in the bin a few hours ago due to my excellent knowledge in the use of markers :doh: :doh: :doh: .... but then I repainted everything in white acrylic and the drawing survived :up:

:ohmy:!! I'm so glad it's survived! It's so amazing! Can't wait to see it completely finished. :)

:ohmy:!! I'm so glad it's survived! It's so amazing! Can't wait to see it completely finished. :)

Hehe, it was all coming wrong in the beginning.. (because the genius that I am wanted to use my new set of markers on this drawing... when I never used markers ever before! :doh:) and it was a total disaster :lol: .. but thank God for acrylics :applaud: .. I tell you, God guided me through painting this and not throwing it away :) (He knows its for Bono! :heart:)
Thanks Carly!! :hug:

Hehe, it was all coming wrong in the beginning.. (because the genius that I am wanted to use my new set of markers on this drawing... when I never used markers ever before! :doh:) and it was a total disaster :lol: .. but thank God for acrylics :applaud: .. I tell you, God guided me through painting this and not throwing it away :) (He knows its for Bono! :heart:)
Thanks Carly!! :hug:
I'm glad it survived too because it's great for the scrapbook! I'd like to see the outcome:hmm:

Today I put the lyrics on paper
youelevatemysoul.jpg

That is lovely! :) Good job!! But I have one grammatical tip for you...and if you want to leave it the way it is, that is fine too, but this is not grammatically correct:

"Don't you know we'll go it all through with you"

Maybe say it like this:

"Don't you know we'll all go through it with you?"

Just trying to help! Good job!!:applaud:

This is an absolutely fantastic idea.
Can I just ask, does it have to be fan art or can we submit actual photographs from the concerts? I have some absolutely stunning photos from Croke Park 3, had amazing seats in the Cusack literally right between the legs of the claw so there's no obstruction whatsoever, can I include these?

Can I just ask, does it have to be fan art or can we submit actual photographs from the concerts? I have some absolutely stunning photos from Croke Park 3, had amazing seats in the Cusack literally right between the legs of the claw so there's no obstruction whatsoever, can I include these?

from what i gather, you can provide anything :D how about, along with the pictures, you write him a letter explaining what you loved about the concert, the highlighted moments and how much it meant to you to see them live? :hmm: I'm sure he would love that!

from what i gather, you can provide anything :D how about, along with the pictures, you write him a letter explaining what you loved about the concert, the highlighted moments and how much it meant to you to see them live? :hmm: I'm sure he would love that!

Yup, that sounds like a good idea! I would be happy to include them! :) It would be great to write something for Bono along with the photos.
However, I can't have everyone doing that only because the printing costs would just get to be too much. I'm a student with very limited resources so there's only so much I can do! But for one person it's a great and unique idea. :)

Yup, that sounds like a good idea! I would be happy to include them! :) It would be great to write something for Bono along with the photos.
However, I can't have everyone doing that only because the printing costs would just get to be too much. I'm a student with very limited resources so there's only so much I can do! But for one person it's a great and unique idea. :)

Oh, yeah, forgot about the printing process. :huh: Would you like me to wire you some money or something to help?

Finally!! I finished it :)
I hope you don't mind the message being written with photobucket (I didn't want to ruin it with my handwriting lol)

DSC02056.jpg

That is lovely! :) Good job!! But I have one grammatical tip for you...and if you want to leave it the way it is, that is fine too, but this is not grammatically correct:

"Don't you know we'll go it all through with you"

Maybe say it like this:

"Don't you know we'll all go through it with you?"

Just trying to help! Good job!!:applaud:

Thank you! But I didn´t mean "we all" but "it all". Maybe it should be: "Don´t you know we´ll go through it all with you" ???

Back
Top Bottom