Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys, I need help! :doh:

Do you think this sketch needs something else? Arrange something maybe? Please because I need an opinion before I start colouring it..

PIC_0348.jpg

Thanks! :hug:

Awwwwww....in my opinion,I think it's perfect!!!!:up:
Just the drawing means all!!!!Specially the heart hugging him!!!!:heart::hug:
Can I give ya a suggestion????You could paint the letters of "Get Well soon Bono" with the Irish flag color (orange,white and green):love::wave:
btw,amazing job!:up:

Aww! Thanks!!
Well, I still feel it needs some improvement....:hmm:

Oooh that sounds nice painting them in the Irish flag colours! :) But I thought of making them red, to match with the heart, and making something else in the background with the Irish flag colours... don't know yet... because red is a warm colour, it's a love colour, and you know, since it's a Get Well Soon wish, you want it to be warm :)
But thanks for the idea!!! :hug:

Aww! Thanks!!
Well, I still feel it needs some improvement....:hmm:

Oooh that sounds nice painting them in the Irish flag colours! :) But I thought of making them red, to match with the heart, and making something else in the background with the Irish flag colours... don't know yet... because red is a warm colour, it's a love colour, and you know, since it's a Get Well Soon wish, you want it to be warm :)
But thanks for the idea!!! :hug:

You're welcome!
Humm,well,I think it's complete!!!:hmm::yes:
WOW!!!!That's better than my idea hahahah Do the RED thing,dear!It would makes sense with (RED) and also with LOVE (heart)!!!:heart::hug: BG with Irish flag colours????Great!!!!:up:
Go ahead,my friend!!!!:wave:
We can't wait to see the final project!!!!:D :hug:

Hey Nicole, great picture, I love it! Didn't you already paint it?:hmm:

Thanks Joor! I already made one like this before the scrapbook idea, but for the scrapbook I want to refine it a bit :)

You're welcome!
Humm,well,I think it's complete!!!:hmm::yes:
WOW!!!!That's better than my idea hahahah Do the RED thing,dear!It would makes sense with (RED) and also with LOVE (heart)!!!:heart: BG with Irish flag colours????Great!!!!:up:
Go ahead,my friend!!!!:wave:
We can't wait to see the final project!!!!:D :hug:

Thanks!!! Yes, Red, Bono loves Red I guess :) :heart:
Well, in the background I'm going to write some stuff, but not sure about the whole background as the flag....
Thanks again!!!!!:hug:

Yes! My heart leads me to Bono :heart: :)

The greatest thing about this scrapbook is, that, even with the littlest thing we all make, it will all come out with emotions and from the heart! Carly, my friend, thank you for this wonderful idea which we all are happy to be part of :) :heart:

The greatest thing about this scrapbook is, that, even with the littlest thing we all make, it will all come out with emotions and from the heart! Carly, my friend, thank you for this wonderful idea which we all are happy to be part of :) :heart:

Awww....you're so welcome! Thank you for your help and participation! I'm so happy you and everyone else are going to be a part of it.:grouphug::heart::heart::heart:

Awww....you're so welcome! Thank you for your help and participation! I'm so happy you and everyone else are going to be a part of it.:grouphug::heart::heart::heart:

You're welcome! :)
U2 fans are united, and we're a family, really! :) And I can't thank God enough for making me one 4 years ago!! :heart:

Is it too late to join in this project??? I'm not particularly arty, I just want to send a little get well message if that's ok :)

Is it too late to join in this project??? I'm not particularly arty, I just want to send a little get well message if that's ok :)

Hi :wave:Nope, it's not too late at all! I haven't even started putting together the scrapbook yet. People are in the early stages of posting their contributions. I don't have a deadline yet either. Please do post a message - it's no problem at all! :)

Hello :wave: Welcome to interference. Very random question, but is your name based on the band L'arc-en-Ciel?:D

Guys, I need help! :doh:

Do you think this sketch needs something else? Arrange something maybe? Please because I need an opinion before I start colouring it..

PIC_0348.jpg

Thanks! :hug:

:cute: that is so CUTE! Awwwww, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! He'll love that! What a unique picture! :applaud: :heart: I've almost got mine finished. Just gotta add some more shading and some writing. Anyone want me to include anything special? Lyrics, etc?

Holy shit, I love your Scriptstyle letters. *drool* And your drawing skills are awesome!

WHOO! Finally! ::Whips sweat from forehead:: This sucker took me FOREVER! But here is my first entry. As I said before, I don't have a scanner so I had to do with a camera, which is why the left corner looks a bit...lopsided. lol.

ForBono01May282010.jpg

:reject: :D

Wow, this is AWSOME!!!!

:up:

I just got into this thread. Could someone please summarize what's up with that scrapbook and how and when you want to give it to Bono? Thanks.

WHOO! Finally! ::Whips sweat from forehead:: This sucker took me FOREVER! But here is my first entry. As I said before, I don't have a scanner so I had to do with a camera, which is why the left corner looks a bit...lopsided. lol.

ForBono01May282010.jpg

Ooooh oooh!!! :applaud: It´s wonderful!! :heart::heart: I like it sooooo much!! The entire style and the color - little bit green (but maybe only on my computer :D)
Great job :wave::hug:

I´m soooo happy that I can be a part of this AMAZING idea :wave::heart: Thank you SO MUCH for this thread :grouphug:

Wow, this is AWSOME!!!!

:up:

I just got into this thread. Could someone please summarize what's up with that scrapbook and how and when you want to give it to Bono? Thanks.

This is not my thread, but I think I can explain at least one part.
The whole idea is to make anything for Bono to cheer him up about having to wait , and getting better again.
So everyone is making a drawing , poetry, letter or anything : you name it.
And then put it together in a scrapbook and then somehow get it delivered at either P.M. or someone related to the band.
Its not totally clear how, or when.

Hope that helps.

ForBono01May282010.jpg

Just... WOW :drool: LoveandLogic, you are very talented. I love it :) :love:

I'm so glad to make part of it!:D

Me too! :hug::hug::hug::)

This is not my thread, but I think I can explain at least one part.
The whole idea is to make anything for Bono to cheer him up about having to wait , and getting better again.
So everyone is making a drawing , poetry, letter or anything : you name it.
And then put it together in a scrapbook and then somehow get it delivered at either P.M. or someone related to the band.
Its not totally clear how, or when.

Hope that helps.

Thanks domo-kun:wave:, that's basically the status right now. Last unicorn, I'll add that this started as a rough idea and took off (in the best way possible). As I have a full time job, the scrapbook might come together a bit more slowly than I'd like. As of now, there is no deadline for contributions. I'm hoping it won't be more than a few weeks. So last unicorn, if you want to add something, please do! :)
As for getting the scrapbook to Bono, I right now have three options: mailing it to PM, mailing it to a friend in Dublin who will deliver it to PM, and someone on here apparently knows Adam's girlfriend and she might be able to get it to Bono. I'm not sure which way it's going to go yet.

Back
Top Bottom