Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should really be studying instead of being on interference - but I saw this thread and just had to say that this is a lovely idea - and zoobaby, your pictures rock! :up::applaud:

- I'm in. Exams fist though unfortunately....might have something by the end of this week! :D

I should really be studying instead of being on interference - but I saw this thread and just had to say that this is a lovely idea - and zoobaby, your pictures rock! :up::applaud:

- I'm in. Exams fist though unfortunately....might have something by the end of this week! :D
BUSTED!!!! But its a good cause!

hmmm couldn´t he deliver it to Bono´s mail drop? it would be surer, wouldn´t it? :hmm::hyper:

Yeah, maybe! I didn't know he had an accessible mail drop:reject:...I feel like it would be impractical because it would be filled with fan letters.:) I'll ask my friend and let you all know.

Hey there my 8 year old, Nathaniel had an idea for a project called "BONO I GOT YOUR BACK" and was looking for people to help. Wonder if this could be included in this project?

Hey there my 8 year old, Nathaniel had an idea for a project called "BONO I GOT YOUR BACK" and was looking for people to help. Wonder if this could be included in this project?

What's the project involve? I will usually participate in anything as long as traveling isn't involved. Lol. I never have the money nor time to travel...which sucks. But I would be more than happy to participate :)

This is a really sweet idea and the drawings are making me all emo. Good job guys. :up:

Girls/boys, if you want, please tell me where are you from. I´m drawing a picture with hearts flying to Bono from all over the world (as we´re throwing love to him) and I want to write there the countries, where we are from, so where are the hearts flying from
You can write me private messages :wave:

From Canada, Zoobaby. Cool idea :)

I'm from Canada too (Newfoundland now in Alberta). He just said to me this morning "Daddy I want to help Bono out". I said ok what are you thinking of doing? He said "Hmmmmmm something about his back". So we came up with "I GOT YOUR BACK BONO". Just letting Bono know that we all have his "BACK" and show the love and support.

I'll talk to him when i get him after work. You know he built the 360 stage out of LEGO for a project this year :) I'll get the photo and show you. Check this out. He is at the end of the interview here. He was pretty embarassed because he didnt understand the question... Check it out he is at the end :)

YouTube - U2 360 - Toronto - CTV News

2:01 .....Larry Mullins.... Fail:doh:
Haha, other than that cool video.

Thanks! :D I have two choices: mail the scrapbook to Principle Management or mail it to a friend in Dublin who would deliver it to PM's mail drop. Either way - there's no guarantee that Bono will get it. But...he might!

hey...I know that it's gonna sound a bit... unbelievable so I don't blame you if you guys don't believe me...But if it could help somehow- I know Adam's girlfriend. I know her quite well...She is a lovely, nice pesrson, real sweetheart so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind passing the scrapbook on to Bono.
But of course- your plan is good too. I think there is a great chance that the people from Principle Management gives that to Bono.
But in case I could help somehow, just let me know :)

And once again- such a lovely idea!:) I wish I could draw something for the man too...But I really, really do not have talent for it ;) When I draw something people can't say whether it's a giraffe or a house ;) ;)

ok I'm in on the scrapbook!! its a great idea! :hyper:
I'm currently working on something, its NOWHERE near as good as whats been posted so far :lol:, plus its not a drawing, im not that great at drawing haha. but you'll see!
I'll have it posted sometime this week!! :wave::D

Hey folks I just contacted u2.com and some of the mods. You know how WILLIE WILLIAMS is creating more interaction with the audience. What if we could submit online our get well wishes in video or audio format and the last thing we say is .... BONO I HAVE YOUR BACK. I think that would be an amazing to see.

I have another one. Finished last night
dshyfj.jpg

I am crying right now!! That is how beautiful your card is, Zoobaby!
SIMPLY AMAZING AND DIVINE!:heart:

Hey folks I just contacted u2.com and some of the mods. You know how WILLIE WILLIAMS is creating more interaction with the audience. What if we could submit online our get well wishes in video or audio format and the last thing we say is .... BONO I HAVE YOUR BACK. I think that would be an amazing to see.

LOVE IT! :up:

Wow!!! All the art work I have seen so far is making me tearful!!! Beautiful pieces of art!!! I wish I was that talented!!! Keep up the great work ladies!!!

I am liking that idea A LOT!!:hyper::love: When do we submit?

Girls/guys, dont´t worry when you can´t draw. Just write something to him.
It isn´t about drawing or talent or greatness, it´s all about our love for him, our support and that we want to let him know we are with him :hug::wave:

Back
Top Bottom