Sarah Palin met with, "Bono the King of Ireland"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoking-1.jpg

All hail the BonoKing

Hahahaa that was so funny. There has actually been a king of Ireland, several infact and I think Bono would make a fine king! :lol:

Oh but comment that Palin made about having experience in foreign policy just coz Alaska is next door to Russia....what the?!? :| That must mean that everyone in Finland is an expert coz we live right next door to the big bear as we "affectionately" call Russia!?! :huh: Not only that but there's also Norway and Sweden on our borders than across the bay there's Estonia....:rolleyes:

I just watched a piece on CNN about an island off Alaska populated by Native Americans.
Russia is a mile and a half away and in a full view. (It's an island off Siberia) The inhabitiants say Gov. Palin has never been there. So much for her expertise on foreign policy.

I just watched a piece on CNN about an island off Alaska populated by Native Americans.
Russia is a mile and a half away and in a full view. (It's an island off Siberia) The inhabitiants say Gov. Palin has never been there. So much for her expertise on foreign policy.

You are kidding, right? Has President Bush visited every state in the Union while he's been in office? Did Clinton? I highly doubt either of them did. What is your point?

You are kidding, right? Has President Bush visited every state in the Union while he's been in office? Did Clinton? I highly doubt either of them did. What is your point?

The point is that Sarah has used the "fact" that she can see Russia from her house as evidence of her foreign policy experience. Not that anyone really considers that foreign policy experience, but it just makes it kinda pathetic when you find out that it's not even true. :|

The point is that Sarah has used the "fact" that she can see Russia from her house as evidence of her foreign policy experience. Not that anyone really considers that foreign policy experience, but it just makes it kinda pathetic when you find out that it's not even true. :|

Thanks. That was the point I was trying get across.

Back
Top Bottom