RSOC - Number Three Hundred and...:mumbles: - ZooAdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adposh.jpg

adown.jpg

:shifty: Okay...I'm also waiting for some context...'cause that was some seriously creepy shit. I feel a bit weird having watched it.

I really want to know the context of how it was used in the show though.

:shifty: Okay...I'm also waiting for some context...'cause that was some seriously creepy shit.

If I recall...it was part of some behind-the-scenes special. Like on MTV/something similar.

I remember the original video that I cut it from on Youtube had multiple parts, like a television special would. So I don't think it was ever actually used as part of the ZooTv shows...but then again, if someone knows better than I, feel free to correct me and explain!

Cool! Just the thing to get me back on my feet after dealing with a sick child for three weeks! I'm not sure what I've got, but I'll prowl around & see.

adamAB.jpg

One for the Larry girls too!
TVAdamLarry.jpg

:drool: :combust:
(as much as I love Edge, I still get distracted by Adam & Larry sharing a ciggie behind him during this video!)

I think we better stay on the safe side and do the edited one.

popcorn.jpg

I was reading through my copy of U2 & I by Anton, & stumbled on this quote (pg.113 to be specific) that I had somehow missed before. Thought you all would appreciate it, especially in this thread, since Anton was the one that took *that* pic!:sexywink:

"Exploring Adam, in a London hotel room. Is it of interest to know that I photographed Adam more often naked than I have any other man?"

Back
Top Bottom